[Bank Merge] Cobalt and Aiyr Merge!

Aqua-Corpsman

Corps are you sure you wanna post about this, Shadow is gon-
Hello my fine business oriented friends! I am sure you all have heard of Cobalt Banking! I, Corps, am the benevolent CEO of Cobalt Banking. With my excellent staff by my side (and Shadow probably pissing steam right about now), I come to you to present some amazing news! 

So as most of you know, Aiyr bank collapsed a while back (and Dino Joe ran away with a billion dollars, cuz he's Joe). I have always wanted to take Aiyr Bank because of personal experience being former staff there. My Co-Executive, Shadow/AntMan, has finally bought Aiyr out on behalf of Cobalt. Unfortunately I am unable to get on discord at this time, so I cannot get the server links. If someone wants to reply with the server link to Cobalt it would be greatly appreciated.

Currently we are trying to make the bank stable again, so we can transfer all the loans and shares to Cobalt (btw, if you own shares in Aiyr you will be given the choice to either be compensated or an equal amount of shares in Cobalt). After the transition is over, the Aiyr discord will be up for sale for a very low price and Cobalt will continue growing. All former staff from Aiyr could be rehired as well, and savings accounts in Aiyr can be converted to shares or put in checking accounts (or, of course, compensated but I know there were some big investors in Aiyr. Please don't be asking me for billions of dollars. Please.)

In other news, Cobalt Investigative Services is up and running. It is non-profit, but it is a vouch-only/elite service.

P.S I am sorry for the short forum post, I am quite busy. If any of my staff from Cobalt post here I may edit the post to what they say. I am also not too knowledgeable about the forums so excuse the newbie.

I think this is the right place to post, not 100% sure though.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Hi

As the current owner of Aiyr, I want to make a few things clear

While it is true Aiyr and Cobalt have been undergoing merger talks, the merger in itself hasn't happened yet.

Aiyr was left in a really bad state and unless it is fixed, we are not going through with the merger. Corpsman really jumped the gun here with the announcement. 

Has the merger taken place? No.

Will it? Yes.

Until we figure out all stuff in Aiyr, the merger wont be official. This  current thread is more of a pre-merger formality.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AntMan said:

Hi

As the current owner of Aiyr, I want to make a few things clear

While it is true Aiyr and Cobalt have been undergoing merger talks, the merger in itself hasn't happened yet.

Aiyr was left in a really bad state and unless it is fixed, we are not going through with the merger. Corpsman really jumped the gun here with the announcement. 

Has the merger taken place? No.

Will it? Yes.

Until we figure out all stuff in Aiyr, the merger wont be official. This  current thread is more of a pre-merger formality.

Called it. Also yes.

17 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

micro banks just as bad as micro alliances it seems

You know it!

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

On 4/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, Blitz said:

oof. communication guys.

Ye, kinda hard to communicate right now. My fault.