Pledge to never make city deletion a peace term

Sweeeeet Ronny D

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Correct. That's just cheating anyway - if you didn't actually refer them, you're just abusing the system to get free money and resources. The point of the referral bonus is to incentivize you to recruit new players - not force existing players to quit and recreate.

Well then why did you let me run it back 3 years ago? :P

Le1AjCa.png

On 4/10/2020 at 9:49 AM, Alex said:

Sorry to interject in the AA forum, but I would like to add to the discussion.

It seems that toxicity in the game has been reduced significantly in the past month or so, and I'm really happy to see that. 

I had the same concerns as you all, which is why I just updated the rules to explicitly forbid this type of thing. Although forcing people to delete and re-roll has always been a possibility in peace terms, with the addition of easy city deletion I think this does become a more substantial issue and one that needed to be addressed. While I was at it, I threw in a clause for trying to make people quit, which is also something that we've seen in the past.

I want the game to be as fun and fair for everyone, and I'm glad that you all feel the same way by making this pledge. I hope we can continue in this spirit of mutual respect and fairness in all aspects of gameplay.

Well North Point(especially the government) still exists so there is that toxicity-sphere.  I have noticed too that most of the time when a bank is stolen (like when NR stole billions; Dusty's multi scams; Coup & Runs; Steal, Store Elsewhere, & Deletes; etc) that it is most of the time it's an NP associate.  It makes me think what they are up to because it happens quite a bit.

But on the other hand yes it has gone down rapidly in the past months which I proudly congratulate you good sir Alex.

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Well North Point(especially the government) still exists so there is that toxicity-sphere. 

Fear not! We have successfully destroyed the North Point menace. All things are possible through the Light.

• Haha 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Fear not! We have successfully destroyed the North Point menace. All things are possible through the Light.

Well you say that but they forced you to move away from the Enlightenment, to some lame child theme, that reminds me of children of the corn 

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well you say that but they forced you to move away from the Enlightenment, to some lame child theme, that reminds me of children of the corn 

You don't like our theme? Maybe the child part hits a little too close to home for you? 

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

You don't like our theme? Maybe the child part hits a little too close to home? 

sorry who are you? clearly no one important, ooooo wait you are the guy who works for Caspian who scammed people using RON, how could we forget?

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

sorry who are you? clearly no one important, ooooo wait you are the guy who works for Caspian who scammed people using RON, how could we forget?

How the hell does a news server scam someone? You're an expert on scamming people, could you explain?

• Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
18 minutes ago, Changeup said:

How the hell does a news server scam someone? You're an expert on scamming people, could you explain?

Easy, fake news and lies.

show me one case where i scammed someone, using the truth and facts little boy

My post about showing unity to help create a better world has dissolved into a pissing match between jackasses, and neither of them is me.  This is why we cant have nice things people.

TCW sphere, where you guys at?  I haven't heard from you about the peace terms beyond just TCW.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

My post about showing unity to help create a better world has dissolved into a pissing match between jackasses, and neither of them is me.  This is why we cant have nice things people.

TCW sphere, where you guys at?  I haven't heard from you about the peace terms beyond just TCW.

tRE will follow game rules, so we can't force nations to city delete even if we wanted to.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

4 hours ago, Royal Confederacy said:

tRE will follow game rules, so we can't force nations to city delete even if we wanted to.

You also can't force nations to city delete by virtue of not having the military capacity to make demands for anything beyond a small cookie, but good on you for following the rules ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

You also can't force nations to city delete by virtue of not having the military capacity to make demands for anything beyond a small cookie, but good on you for following the rules :)

Every alliance started somewhere 

• Upvote 3

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

19 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Apparently so has mine & i cant blame ya. There will always be differences we our loyal too, that are honored, as well proud of.  But in our case it's largely because of the still existing community toxicity.  BuT fIrWoF wE aRe At A rEcOrD lOw!  Well we used to be. But that is ever changing again w/ an influence from a certain set a people me & A few others have been referencing over the past week. *Cough Cough* This remains prevalent cus that same set of people are the ones that have been relatiating our posts quite often. Tbh we barely know each other me ,Bjorn, Ronny, etc but we still are close in ideas. *In reference to a past post of mine* On the other hand those people are close to each other & know a bunch about each other. Imma be direct. One can't always hide behind there friends for confirmation. Especially when they are close.  Expand your horizons to every corner so u have networked urself all over instead stayin close to home.  That is how u make ur presence strong & know throughout the game.  The way yall have been doing it is why a bunch of us give yall that bad man vibe.  Take a chance & learn from it then coup to the change instead of being overly touchy feely. Also respect us outsiders more than treat us like yahoos. Show that u can be respected, loyal & proud. But yall did make easier for he rest of us by merging into what is now the # 14 aa.  What a big target yall are!  Overall change for the better or ya mite get a bite in the ace later on.

• Haha 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Apparently so has mine & i cant blame ya. There will always be differences we our loyal too, that are honored, as well proud of.  But in our case it's largely because of the still existing community toxicity.  BuT fIrWoF wE aRe At A rEcOrD lOw!  Well we used to be. But that is ever changing again w/ an influence from a certain set a people me & A few others have been referencing over the past week. *Cough Cough* This remains prevalent cus that same set of people are the ones that have been relatiating our posts quite often. Tbh we barely know each other me ,Bjorn, Ronny, etc but we still are close in ideas. *In reference to a past post of mine* On the other hand those people are close to each other & know a bunch about each other. Imma be direct. One can't always hide behind there friends for confirmation. Especially when they are close.  Expand your horizons to every corner so u have networked urself all over instead stayin close to home.  That is how u make ur presence strong & know throughout the game.  The way yall have been doing it is why a bunch of us give yall that bad man vibe.  Take a chance & learn from it then coup to the change instead of being overly touchy feely. Also respect us outsiders more than treat us like yahoos. Show that u can be respected, loyal & proud. But yall did make easier for he rest of us by merging into what is now the # 14 aa.  What a big target yall are!  Overall change for the better or ya mite get a bite in the ace later on.

I want whatever he's on.

• Haha 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I'm sorry, say that again? For good measure?

9 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I want whatever he's on.

its called life joints & truth pills

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions

Hey grumpy man. No one's going to stop me from deleting my cities one day and pretending it was forced to ascend to martyrdom.

Stop obstructing me.

Also yes, I suppose we're fine with this rule since we weren't going to push or ever accept something like this anyway.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

48 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hey grumpy man. No one's going to stop me from deleting my cities one day and pretending it was forced to ascend to martyrdom.

You couldn't cope with the shame of having less cities than me.

Le1AjCa.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This didn't age well eh?

I still did not scam anyone so it is ageing nicely thank you, maybe you need to look up the word scamming and understand it before you look silly again

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This didn't age well eh?

To be fair, he didn't scam anyone.

What he did is absolutely much worse, but there's something to be said for being forthright even in illegal transactions.

Not, you know, a lot... but.

8 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

To be fair, he didn't scam anyone.

What he did is absolutely much worse, but there's something to be said for being forthright even in illegal transactions.

Not, you know, a lot... but.

Time for a new pledge it seems.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.