[Treaty] The Stratosphere and The Knights of the Blood Oath join in MDoAP

Dave III

I hope this announcement finds all are doing well in these trying times.

In the interest of comradeship and joint alliance military operations, STR and TKBO have agreed to an MDoAP to preserve the wellbeing of both alliances. 

Article I 

In the interest of defense STR and TKBO will come to the aid of each other when requested. 

Article II

In offensive wars it is left to the discretion of each sovereign alliance to aid each other when requested. 

Article III

This treaty is non-negotiably binding until the agreed length of time (100 days) has passed. Upon the expiration of the treaty, STR and TKBO will once again come together and either: abandon the treaty, edit its contents and renew, or renew as is.

/s/ The Stratosphere 

Commander: Dave III

/s/ The knights of the Blood Oath

Bogor: Isole Kendra 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I feel this is an appropriate time to say this:

The immortals is an alliance focussed on respect, community, growth and beer. Join us to help us destroy all opposition, including our allies; also to drink beer. I've had quite a lot of beer, can you tell? Anyway, both of these alliances I've never heard of should join TI because we're 8k score behind Camelot and we should be ahead of them because they're Camelot which means they deserve to be lame.

4 minutes ago, Teutates said:

an alliance that has no future like yourself!

Do you even read what you type?

Look at your own alliance and your own nation. If you can't find out what's wrong with that picture, you should put your ambitions to bed and try again when you're more apt to lead.

Look up to the sky above~

1 hour ago, Hime-sama said:

Do you even read what you type?

Look at your own alliance and your own nation. If you can't find out what's wrong with that picture, you should put your ambitions to bed and try again when you're more apt to lead.

My nation and alliance is dong just fine. So, there is that! Be gone!