Multi

Vein

Nation link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=174917

Nation name: Pax et Libertus Confederacy

Nature of Violation: Multi https://politicsandwar.com/nation/unique/id=198251

it makes me believe that they are the same person due to mythic being at war with immortals, that guy seems to have applied to mythic on his new made multi to try and be a spy or whatever, idk.

ku.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

It's not impossible, but they have different activity and device/browser, so I don't have enough evidence to say they're multis at this time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

10 hours ago, Alex said:

It's not impossible, but they have different activity and device/browser, so I don't have enough evidence to say they're multis at this time.

both of their leader name has "Drake" and Draksus" in their name, his 2nd account just applying to mythic alone makes it no coincidence. I think the evidence are there that he is the same person

de.png

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Vein said:

both of their leader name has "Drake" and Draksus" in their name, his 2nd account just applying to mythic alone makes it no coincidence. I think the evidence are there that he is the same person

de.png

A similar name isn't enough for me to declare them multis.

You could be totally right, I just don't have enough concrete evidence at this time to take moderation action.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link