SNN-Warning, Hitchhikers Mayybe Escaping Convicts

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Shifty my friend, when did micros and micro blocks become SNN worthy? are you out of leaks from the bigger alliances ?

Why is this of any note?  First, we are invited to merge or to join new blocs all the time and we reserve to discuss these things internally, as any other alliance does.  Second, Raoul, our former esteemed leader quit and decided to re-roll as a pirate(because he got tired of dealing with bs like this).  Flamboyant language aside, this means nothing to anybody.

To shifty, our mole, and anybody that thinks this is of note... I believe southpark says it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMDP5Pa007o

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Bonus round: rumors from the edge of the universe

LpSdO0x.jpg

Some sayy this might be from an newly formed bloc.

Lmao Shifty
Madlad actually leaked this

6 hours ago, Death I said:

Why is this of any note?  First, we are invited to merge or to join new blocs all the time and we reserve to discuss these things internally, as any other alliance does.  Second, Raoul, our former esteemed leader quit and decided to re-roll as a pirate(because he got tired of dealing with bs like this).  Flamboyant language aside, this means nothing to anybody.

To shifty, our mole, and anybody that thinks this is of note... I believe southpark says it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMDP5Pa007o

You're bring very defensive over 'nothing', then.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

15 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I don't think a few lines explaining our point of view is 'very defensive'. We're allowed to input our thoughts on these 'leaks', like anyone else.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I know how Donald Trump must feel... I'm trying to call out this piece of "Fake News" and I got Anderson Cooper over here making glib remarks about "defensiveness". 

8 hours ago, Death I said:

I know how Donald Trump must feel... I'm trying to call out this piece of "Fake News" and I got Anderson Cooper over here making glib remarks about "defensiveness". 

So does that mean Talmor's right...? I'm getting mixed signals here...

1 hour ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

This really wouldn't even affect anyone.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

How bout dis tho?

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

-snip-

Oh c'mon everyone knows this akuryo person isn't even real. What sort of retard would names themselves akuryo anyway. 

I bet now you gonna tell everyone Canada is real smh.

• Like 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well after reading the last two leaks posted, TE must be feeling great about themselves, @Akuryo has made it very clear the only thing TE is good for is being active in discord everything else an alliance need is brought in by NP.

Looking at TE, they have Hodor, Kev, Keegoz, Charlie, Sammuel, Harbinger, Hui, all good players, highlighting my boy charlie the best damn player I have even been in an alliance with.

Looking at NP, Sketchy, Solar and General of the Union are good players, I would not say Sketchy is even within the top 10 of good econ govs in the game, good but his growth programs are weak over time and you poached him from TE anyway.

Bad parts 

NP has Akuryo

IF anything, I would say TE would have the most talent and the the best alliance, but i love how they are talking about a merge and all Akuyruo can do is shit on TE lol

@Bjorn Ironside Well said comrade, thus is true about North Point.  North Point is only has high as they are in rank is because the fear that the Government & a few members instill unto majority of the others members to be with them. NP is definitely a powerhouse but one ruled like every major communist regime ever. They got that because of force merges from one nation to  a whole alliance by attacking them & giving them either a forced merge, or treaty. If they don't get what they want they attack a few times more until they get there way or the rare chance of giving up.  It is a decent strategy but morally straight messed up. All who adhere to the fear of the North Point government, there is nothing to fear.  The shrouded light of @Akuryo can be fend off by those embracing the titanic glow of the hellfire & come join us in Cam sphere & Fark sphere.

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger