TLE Recruitment Tactics

Tiber

I think the general consensus is that people don’t need to be using anymore than 1 message, and shouldn’t, out of common courtesy to not only the other alliances, but more importantly, the new member. Put yourself in their shoes, if I got 200 messages the second I joined, not even from different alliances, it would be so overwhelming. The majority of people here aren’t for banning recruitment bots at all, we just want to see everyone sending 1 recruitment message and only 1 recruitment message. Those alliances that are sending more than 1, either get behind only sending one or it’ll cause a message war until bots are banned. This won’t be as bad for larger alliances who have the man power to send hundreds of messages everyday, it is worst for micro alliances and I don’t want to see all of them struggle to the point of collapse with recruiting.

So I am going to ask nicely, just stop sending multiple messages please. 

Edited by Gobi

I hope TLE and the rest of the retards who defended them are happy now. Alex is just 2 inches away from banning recruitment bots entirely because the spam is becoming more frequent.

Source: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/28591-spamming-recruiting-messages/&do=findComment&comment=459248

alex_recruitment_response.png 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

9 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I hope TLE and the rest of the retards who defended them are happy now. Alex is just 2 inches away from banning recruitment bots entirely because the spam is becoming more frequent.

Source: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/28591-spamming-recruiting-messages/&do=findComment&comment=459248

alex_recruitment_response.png 

Why not just make a rule against spam ?‍♂️

In other circumstances I might also suggest an in-game solution to the issue where we deal with them ourselves, but I think they're too out of range of all concerned parties.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.