Carthago Delenda Est (DoW)

Daveth

"silently boarded a small vessel that would lead them home to the Italian peninsula." Uh oh

It was all part of Carthago's plan, send Daveth back to Rome along with Coronavirus. Get him to meet with 50+ people in a jam packed senate house, and spread it all over Italy. Told you not to drink the bat soup while you were in jail. Now thousands of Romans are dead because of you ? 

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

38 minutes ago, Viselli said:

Waiting for someone to report this April Fools joke for slot filling

This is no joke, we must unite and take up arms in order to bring down the greatest threat to our civilization!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

unknown.png?width=300&height=180

Day 1 of Incarceration: Bloody Romanophiles

Alas, the day that I have feared for so long has finally arrived. The Romans,  long kept at bay by vague promises of potatoes and radio shows, have risen up and deposed us. The cities have been pillaged, land salted and the banner of Rome stands upon the ashes of our Empire. Yet, perhaps worst of all, that foul emperor stands triumphant above us, laughing as he sentenced me.

Oh, and the food here sucks. Bloody sodium overdose is going to give me a stroke.

Signed:

The Lonely Ex-Elder

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

14 hours ago, Viselli said:

Waiting for someone to report this April Fools joke for slot filling

This aged well

Edited by Asierith
I'm stupid
  • Haha 2

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

Seems no one can enjoy life and have fun these days without getting offended, smh. You guys really need to calm down. Good April Fools joke :) 

Edited by NightKnight
  • Upvote 1