Change City Score and Increase Military Rebuy Time to 1/4 Daily

Alex

Updating Nation Score Formula and Increasing Military Rebuy Speed (1/4 daily)  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Should city score be increased from 50 per city (after city 1) to 100 per city, along with a 1/4 rebuy per day for conventional military units?

• Yes
    • No

friends that would have to decom planes to get in range of city 20s.  basically, nothing would be able to be done halfass. 30+ cities would have to all drop at once, while  20 cities would have to all counter to hold back whales. the tiering would be less important than the coordination, cause its really open on who could win.

can we get the promised tutorial and guides on how to properly effectively play the game out before bending to the will of the uninformed

wich would keep pplz from buying stupid amounts of infra at for at say 7 cities? getting declared on by a 19 city nation cause they have 4k infra (this doesnt happen as often as it used to but the same concepts rings true today)

also id prefer sumthing less linear say 50-75 -100 for 0's 10's 20's+

i see the value in easier counters from 0 mil

but lowering the complexity in buy time doesn't feel (skill floor/ceiling nonsense goes here) like the best idea buuuuut i see how it can help newer pplz grasp the system slightly faster

anyway i cant seem to get my brain to properly think about these proposed changes and others have said plenty across 4 topics

rawr

Edited by katashimon13
rawr

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
44 minutes ago, SixSadistic66 said:

What you're also forgetting is that, the 3 nations with 20 cities that will attack the nation with 30 cities(Is that the nation with 30 cities also has friends over there lol)

yeah as that 30 city nation will be able to get enough people with 30 cities to drop all military, infra and such to get in range lol, As i said farmers should not comment on a warriors topic

4 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

yeah as that 30 city nation will be able to get enough people with 30 cities to drop all military, infra and such to get in range lol, As i said farmers should not comment on a warriors topic

During a war that matters, why not?? 
Compare my wars and stats to yours(hell even compare the nation age), and we'll see who can speak more when it comes to milcom ;) 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
51 minutes ago, SixSadistic66 said:

During a war that matters, why not?? 
Compare my wars and stats to yours(hell even compare the nation age), and we'll see who can speak more when it comes to milcom ;) 

Mine (I am 895 days old)

Nation Rank: #5 of 8,227 Nations (0.06%)
Nation Score: More Information 9,818.33
War Policy: Help Covert Covert Icon
british.pngSoldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
challenger%202.pngTanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
f-22.pngAircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
horizon%20class.pngShips:
Lost:
Destroyed:
agent%20001.pngSpies:
Lost:
Captured:
Unknown
pgm-19%20jupiter.pngMissiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
agni-v.pngNuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

Yours (you are 633 days old)

Nation Rank: #1,026 of 8,227 Nations (12.47%)
Nation Score: More Information 2,325.08
War Policy: Help Fortress Fortress Icon
american.pngSoldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
ariete.pngTanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
f-5.pngAircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
daring%20class.pngShips:
Lost:
Destroyed:
agent%20001.pngSpies: Unknown
df-2.pngMissiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
r-36m.pngNuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

Whats your point? you spent a year at city 15, I just keep going, you spent 400 plus days getting from city 1 to 15 in the prime raiding tier, when you get to a higher city count you stop getting raided and only really enter wars, wars do not have every day. So yeah you can explain what its like getting raided or beaten on for sure.

Forgot to say, everyone calls me a pixel huger too i might add

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Mine (I am 895 days old)

Whats your point? you spent a year at city 15, I just keep going, you spent 400 plus days getting from city 1 to 15 in the prime raiding tier, when you get to a higher city count you stop getting raided and only really enter wars, wars do not have every day. So yeah you can explain what its like getting raided or beaten on for sure.

Forgot to say, everyone calls me a pixel huger too i might add

My nation stats in 633 daysme3.png

Your nation stats in 895 days you3.png

Edited by SixSadistic66

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, SixSadistic66 said:

me3.png

you3.png

omg you are one of those lol, you know in a war you try not to beige someone, you know how real fighters are forced to fight right now lol

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, SixSadistic66 said:

Something like this? 

something.png

Those are raids not wars lol, soon you will learn to fight im sure

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

6 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Those are raids not wars lol, soon you will learn to fight im sure

I deeply apologize Alex, but Bjorn dragged me into this conversation without my intention - I am here only to express what I think is right about these updates.
Bjorn, if you carefully check each war on that list planes and tanks were destroyed - and if you ask Mythics, this is no longer just raiding but it is a conflict.

You are far less educated than I expected you would be

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, SixSadistic66 said:

I deeply apologize Alex, but Bjorn dragged me into this conversation without my intention - I am here only to express what I think is right about these updates.
Bjorn, if you carefully check each war on that list planes and tanks were destroyed - and if you ask Mythics, this is no longer just raiding but it is a conflict.

You are far less educated than I expected you would be

you are in panth, i need say no more

Can y'all quite cluttering this thread comparing the size of your e-dicks?  Thanks.

I support the score change.

I'm less sure about the military change.  A change could certainly be warranted, but I'm not a fan of it being a uniform number of days for each unit.  I like the fact that there are different dynamics for buying and blitzing with different units.

• Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png