Out of the corner of your eye you see him...

Alan

As you sit in your lawn chair enjoying the freshest ayy lmaos
Enjoying the Sun's rays and enjoying the lack of piracy you smile.

It's been a crazy time with ungodly long wars and drama
You open the photo book to find the memories
Of P&W Balls, of BK's Grandchildren Prots
And when bauxite farmers were socially 
acceptable
But just then out of the corner of your eye you see him...

YOUNG GUILO

It has been a very long time and it's good to be back on the forums. While the quality of shitposts may have deteriorated over the past couple of years the crappy, nonsensical shenanigans is still kicking a can inside my head. Over the past year I returned to the game and was able to do some eye opening experiences:

1.) I ran a successful bank with a 100% return rate per month known as Grameen Bank for 7 months. The bank didn't do loans which is why I could flip for more capital and make more money for it's members. Shout out to Camelot for sending some folks my way to get things started. Ultimately it wasn't a "fail" that we had to close. It was the fact that my work didn't allow for me to process 40 bank accounts dealing in the hundreds of millions a day.

2.) I sat down and actually did some research. #RIPAfrika #RIPWhateverTheHellForeignAffairsAreRightNow.

3.) I worked in some odd alliances as tier builders for C1-3 Raid Tanks and C4-6 Raid Switches. Doing this I was able to establish some new friends in Arrgh and some other "fast moving" alliances. Market manipulation with inside knowledge is great.

I hope none of you missed me and this is just the beginning of you facepalming yourself. The shitposts, totally unnecessary treaties, and Avansi... NO.
"
No Alan we agreed to this. We're not doing this for a third time." Anyway.

The shitposts, totally unnecessary treaties and shenanigans will be returning. Please see your local lobotomist for more information.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.