So it's been like 3 years...

Alan

Greetings, I the edgy boi know as Young Guilo return to you a man. The question is not "Do we want this buffoon back?" but rather CAN this buffoon come back?

I'd like to, after 3 years and after my public banning:
A.) To know how long my ban is/was for. If it's permanent that's a RIP.
B.) To tell the community that I maintain my innocence. My cousin and I were playing together and I was not using multiple accounts. I have even worked with people like Shifty to root out multis and bauxite farmers.
C.) To know that if members of my family were to participate in this (It would only be my younger sister at this point), that I could sit in a discord/skype etc. call with Alex and show him that I'm not using multiple accounts.
D.) To apologize for the rule breaking of sending resources to smaller nations that did not have the intention of playing the game.

• Like 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

03/27/2019 (368 Days Old) seems you have been playing a year already

My game ban has been over for a while now. But I'm still banned from posting onto forums. Which is what I'm trying to be unbanned from.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

I was mentioned in this thread so I do believe I have leeway to speak here otherwise I accept a warn for a friend.

Polaris had numerous farms which I reported. Hilariously, their sphere NPO, was caught creating farms. See pic for reference:

QO1VOQt.png

If you have any intent on keeping the game cheat free, Guilo is an asset. The multi reports were legitimate and you did take action.

Even had WSPhoenix and KriegsKoenig give me a thank you, whether or not it was damage control. 

Shifty enforces the in-game rules but sideskirts the OOC rules.

yqLzTBy.png

• Administrators

You're not really banned on the forum, you're just marked as "No Matching Nation" which means that at some point, your forum profile information did not match any nation in-game.

Removing that is not a big deal, and will give you the ability to post normally again.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic