Accusations Against Deathly Hallows

Meggles

Good afternoon my fellow witches and wizards and muggles and squibs. I received an owl post that we have been accused of leaking info to TTO. From my knowledge, we have no info to leak but pure accusations against DH. From my knowledge, we don’t uphold confidential information regarding TTO. After looking into this matter, no concrete evidence has been released to me or my government, making these allegations false and a rumor. I will continue looking into this matter.

099018BA-B761-47D3-A8EB-7735698362B4.jpeg

4F1448A8-9B2C-4273-8014-7724AC60DCA8.jpeg

38BC92AD-E46E-426D-B0C0-2E01C8AAA78A.jpeg

• Upvote 4

@Meggles maybe I was wrong, but it just seems likely since you were given information about an attack on your MDoAP. I'm sorry for any accusations.

And also Ahch is a total idiot so I wouldn't put it against him to just make up random bullshit.

• Upvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

2 hours ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

@Meggles maybe I was wrong, but it just seems likely since you were given information about an attack on your MDoAP. I'm sorry for any accusations.

And also Ahch is a total idiot so I wouldn't put it against him to just make up random bullshit.

@Peeled Turnip(Havgle) Ahch is not creating rumors. DH is just use to being full of liars.

That guy is known to cause chaos, he's framed people for spying, lied, take whatever Lich king says with a grain of salt and Ahch is well, Ahch

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 1

sesame-street-the-count.gif

On 3/28/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meggles said:

we have no info to leak

The latest OPSEC innovation. You can't leak what you never had

18 hours ago, Parrish said:

@Peeled Turnip(Havgle) Ahch is not creating rumors. DH is just use to being full of liars.

I'd take anyone's statements above those of the guy responsible for OFA

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&