Invalid

Coldcrown

1 minute ago, Coldcrown said:

Its not about 9 ships is about 25 aircraft and 60k soldiers

Bro... soldiers are $5 each.

Seriously if you want actual advice join an experienced raiding AA who will teach you the ropes. In the mean time since you are slot filled anyway I would recommend raiding the alliance who is attacking you some more; counters only exist to be trolled, you will learn to love them ?

2 minutes ago, Randomdud said:

My pixelhugger senses are tingling! Also, this does not belong in alliance affairs. Post in national affairs

National affairs is for mapbase-RP ir there was national announcement board i would’ve put it there

Don't fight a battle if you don’t gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel

In a last stand there is no surrender you fight until the last man - myself

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Sorry for bugging you. In all honesty though... Declaring neutrality as a nation inside an alliance doesn't work. If you are a part of an alliance you are a part of their wars.

National affairs is the correct place for something like this anyways. As Alliance Affairs is a section for Alliances to make official announcements. I'd suggest talking to your alliance if you don't like the direction they are taking and see if maybe a different alliance is the right fit for you.

@Kevanovia is this better? (Jordan repents of his bully and works towards better relations with new player)

Just in time too, I was just about to call the cyber police on you.

But yeah, Coldcrown, think of it this way, if you don't participate in your alliances wars, then they have no incentive to help you back.

Edited by Comrade Boris
Spelling ain't my good thing
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

But yeah, Coldcrown, think of it this way, if you don't participate in your alliances wars, then they have no incentive to help you back.

Holy cow, good timing indeed. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

The only thing my alliance gives me is safekeep of resources and free access to locutus (i can use it for 15 million a week anyway)and some game guides for raiding i cant think of anything else they give me

Edited by Coldcrown
Extra reasons

1 minute ago, Coldcrown said:

The only thing my alliance gives me is safekeep of resources and free access to locutus (i can use it for 15 million a week anyway)

Than join a real alliance. There are many good alliances out there that allows you to do your thing but teach you how to play in a fun environment. 

It's a two way street though so your participation is key. 

You may also want to stop feeding the trolls since they can go all day long. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Added

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

3 minutes ago, Coldcrown said:

The only thing my alliance gives me is safekeep of resources and free access to locutus (i can use it for 15 million a week anyway)and some game guides for raiding i cant think of anything else they give me

Yeah, as someone said, if it's not your type of alliance, join a different one (but don't make a habit of being an alliance jumper) but also understand, that in return for those things, members are in return supposed to fight alliance wars.

2 hours ago, Coldcrown said:

Its not about 9 ships is about 25 aircraft and 60k soldiers

Mate check my units kill/lost stats and come back here crying about 60k soldiers and 25 planes.

You can't join an alliance and refuse to take part in any of their wars, that's simply not how any of this works. I don't care how little your alliance gives you in return, if it's as bad as you think then you should just leave. Don't stay there for the counter protection and then refuse to fight their wars with them. I applaud your leadership for being better people than I am, I would've kicked you the moment I saw this post. 

Ofc, this is Emperor Jonas levels dumb, so I'm not knocking the possibility you're a reroll and trying to troll the entire forums. Either or.

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

10 minutes ago, Matthew The Great said:

You can't join an alliance and refuse to take part in any of their wars, that's simply not how any of this works. I don't care how little your alliance gives you in return, if it's as bad as you think then you should just leave. Don't stay there for the counter protection and then refuse to fight their wars with them. I applaud your leadership for being better people than I am, I would've kicked you the moment I saw this post. 

Ofc, this is Emperor Jonas levels dumb, so I'm not knocking the possibility you're a reroll and trying to troll the entire forums. Either or.

I dont even get counter prot

1 hour ago, Domius said:

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you ...

Not wanting my stuff destoyed for political reasons