Selling art drawn by me

Tudor Filip

2 minutes ago, Tudor Filip said:

Hello! I am selling art for 10 mil in-game cash each. Can negotiate for up to 6 mil. Here are  the paintings:

The Alps.png

Circles.png

Fraggle will buy it all. Keep making it, Fraggle wants it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

This is against game rules. Real life things can not be sold for in game items. @Tudor Filip

Artwork can be sold and has been sold for ages. @Alexdoes this break the rules ? 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Artwork can be sold and has been sold for ages. @Alexdoes this break the rules ? 

It depends on the context. The question we should be asking is: Is the artwork game related?

I'd consider custom flags for use in-game, on the forum, discord, etc. to be "in-game goods" or at least "game related goods" which would not be against the rules to trade for in-game money.

If you were, say, a painter and someone commissioned you a picture of a horse that had nothing to do with the game and was going to be hung up in your house or something, but wanted to pay in in-game money, that would be against the rules.

It's a gray area with some nuance, but hopefully that makes it clear what is and isn't against the rules.

• Like 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

50 minutes ago, Tudor Filip said:

Hello! I am selling art for 10 mil in-game cash each. Can negotiate for up to 6 mil. Here are  the paintings:

Circles.png

WORLD.png

Greetings friend!

I too would like to buy art. You see. Praggle is a very sophisticated and cultured man. It happens to be his 23.5th birthday in 12 days and Exorock is set to celebrate! There will be spruceball and folk dance. Your fabulous artwork would be the talk of the night!

Exorock will offer you $10 million and 500 coal if you create a custom piece featuring a platypus. The platypus must be ridden by a snake. Western saddle. The snake should wear a tuxedo. We're cultured after all. In the background Praggle would love something representing the events of the third punic war. Be creative. If you really want to make a friend out of dear Praggle, the inclusion of rainbows and minotaur midgets engaged in a bacchanal would be the icing on the proverbial cake. Oh! There should be cake too!

You know what friend? $10 million, 525 coal, 795 iron, 2222 aluminum and 1666 gasoline if you fulfill all requests!

Exorock would fly this artwork as its flag in honour of Praggles birthday.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 3

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

It depends on the context. The question we should be asking is: Is the artwork game related?

I'd consider custom flags for use in-game, on the forum, discord, etc. to be "in-game goods" or at least "game related goods" which would not be against the rules to trade for in-game money.

If you were, say, a painter and someone commissioned you a picture of a horse that had nothing to do with the game and was going to be hung up in your house or something, but wanted to pay in in-game money, that would be against the rules.

It's a gray area with some nuance, but hopefully that makes it clear what is and isn't against the rules.

Thanks for clarifying! :D 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings friend!

I too would like to buy art. You see. Praggle is a very sophisticated and cultured man. It happens to be his 23.5th birthday in 12 days and Exorock is set to celebrate! There will be spruceball and folk dance. Your fabulous artwork would be the talk of the night!

Exorock will offer you $10 million and 500 coal if you create a custom piece featuring a platypus. The platypus must be ridden by a snake. Western saddle. The snake should wear a tuxedo. We're cultured after all. In the background Praggle would love something representing the events of the third punic war. Be creative. If you really want to make a friend out of dear Praggle, the inclusion of rainbows and minotaur midgets engaged in a bacchanal would be the icing on the proverbial cake. Oh! There should be cake too!

You know what friend? $10 million, 525 coal, 795 iron, 2222 aluminum and 1666 gasoline if you fulfill all requests!

Exorock would fly this artwork as its flag in honour of Praggles birthday.

Here you go,Exorock! I hope Praggle will like it

Happy Birthday,Praggle!.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1