[Treaty] In a kingdom far far away

Alexio15

4 hours ago, Harry Flashman said:

Glad to see this has agitated all the right people; who as always, have lived down to expectations.  Gg 

Indeed.   Based on the reactions you’d think we just formed a whale sphere gunning for top spot.   Break it down to a nation level and it’s actually just a group mid tier alliances who fought an 8 month global that none of us started and received very little support during.    I’ve long said that dial up was 2 distinct wars. The upper tier time out war.  And then, there were the rest of us who were cycled for months with no support whatsoever. Now we support each other.  As far as I’m concerned, I’m protecting my right to grow my nation.  

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Orbis: "We want more blocs."

TI and friends: make a new bloc

Orbis: "Wow, you guys are trash."

Smh, guys.

Hedge Money didn't get the same treatment. I wonder why?

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Say what you will but at least we are trying something different. ?‍♂️ Isnt that the whole point to be adventurous and try something other than the status quo. Would have been very easy to stick as a mega sphere, but alas we decided on a different approach. It may be a harder approach but it's different, and it keeps this game away from a boring 2 sphere world.

Like I said in my original post, I like blocs. People can appreciate the proactive political direction of a bloc forming while still being critical of the alliances in them. Fark in particular is the weirdest one in this. Alexio, how do you justify signing into a bloc with an alliance that just over last weekend didn't honor their M-level treaty with R&R?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

55 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Like I said in my original post, I like blocs. People can appreciate the proactive political direction of a bloc forming while still being critical of the alliances in them. Fark in particular is the weirdest one in this. Alexio, how do you justify signing into a bloc with an alliance that just over last weekend didn't honor their M-level treaty with R&R?

To be fair, has RnR ever honored a treaty? 

Edited by Filmore

6 minutes ago, Filmore said:

To be fair, has RnR ever honored a treaty? 

It's okay to not honor a treaty you signed a month ago because the other signatory also doesn't honor treaties? Is that your thought process? 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

13 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Jesus you're a piece of work. 

I apologise for not wanting to see another huge blob after that last one. 

How horrible of me lmfao

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

23 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

How horrible of me lmfao

You don't like the blob? I tell you something about blobs, blobs love blobbing. Blobbing is the act of being a blob and becoming more blobby through the careful application of bloboid, an artificial chemical created from mixing equal parts gunk and dingles. When a blob has become blobbled enough, it divides and a new baby blob is born. These baby blobs force those who are not yet blobby to join the blob party, leading to collections of blobs which all talk the same language. There is rhumoured to be one alliance which, at least for now is immune from blobbing: this alliance is ruled over by an oligarchy of whales, who see the blob as a threat to their existance. They fear the blobbing process, as well they should; however they fear it much less than they ought to fear being unblobbed. For to not be blobbed is to stand alone, and to stand alone is to have few friends. To blob is to be, to be is to blob. Bring forth the bloboid boys and girls, for all the blobs must blobble.

HAIL BLOBBLE!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

How horrible of me lmfao

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

10 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Say what you will but at least we are trying something different. ?‍♂️ Isnt that the whole point to be adventurous and try something other than the status quo. Would have been very easy to stick as a mega sphere, but alas we decided on a different approach. It may be a harder approach but it's different, and it keeps this game away from a boring 2 sphere world.

Forming a bloc is nothing new.

Untitled.png

Congrats to you all, always fun to see new bloc form. Ignore those who are going to be derpy about everything.

• Upvote 1

Why do people with vastly different goals and ambitions keep allying Alexio.

Without a doubt everyone of these blocs fail without accomplishing anything, and yet, people keep going back. Amazing.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Ask Alexio

• Haha 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

5 hours ago, Kastor said:

Without a doubt everyone of these blocs fail without accomplishing anything, and yet, people keep going back. Amazing.

I ask people that follow you continually the same question

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5