[Treaty] In a kingdom far far away

Alexio15

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

The Federation, The Immortals, The Ampersand, Fark, The Fighting Pacifists, and The Lost Empire agree to an MDoAP bloc henceforth knows as The Swamp.

Am I the only one who found this funny?
The Ampersand (BC) zero attacking wars in the last major war, then split and disbanded, to reform under pretty much the same gov?
FARK who as far as i can tell value nukes over allies and refused to support RnR
TFP who well the name says it all

this is more of a oDoAP as none of them have been able to honour an M level treaty?

I like blocs and find them interesting. However, some of the alliances in this bloc are ones I would describe as being poor allies or just poor in quality in general. 

Good luck I suppose?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just now, Thalmor said:

I like blocs and find them interesting. However, some of the alliances in this bloc are ones I would describe as being poor allies or just poor in quality in general. 

Good luck I suppose?

Well, it is a whole new world.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you actually bothered to check their treaties, t$ and TKR are gone.

Thanks, didn't see that.

While we're at it, you can actually make out distinct spheres on the treaty web now, which is pretty cool to see!

Edited by Changeup
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Am I the only one who found this funny?
The Ampersand (BC) zero attacking wars in the last major war, then split and disbanded, to reform under pretty much the same gov?
FARK who as far as i can tell value nukes over allies and refused to support RnR
TFP who well the name says it all

this is more of a oDoAP as none of them have been able to honour an M level treaty?

If you're gonna bullshit at least get your stories straight. I'm more then happy to disprove you from a screen cap taken of the NPO stats page 2 weeks after we left the war. Weirdly enough as Ampersand we managed better stats then your shitty Yakuza who you was so proud of did the entire war.

Edited by Alexio15
  • Upvote 6

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

I feel like someone hasn't quite thought about the Bloc's score range, but oh well, I'm sure Fark will enjoy eating popcorn as their smaller score friends get beaten up due to their actions.

nr-memoriam.png

4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

If you're gonna bullshit at least get your stories straight. I'm more then happy to disprove you from a screen cap taken of the NPO stats page 2 weeks after we left the war. Weirdly enough as Ampersand we managed better stats then your shitty Yakuza who you was so proud of did the entire war.

Pixel huggers.  Haha. He acts like TFP didn’t just fight Dial Up from start to finish too.  Whatever.   It’s not like anyone living in The Swamp are the ones who start crap in the game or steal micro alliance banks like some others commenting on this thread.  

• Upvote 1