[Treaty] In a kingdom far far away

Alexio15

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Don't talk about your reincarnation like that.   I'm sure you guys will do just fine getting people to not associate you with old BK ?

Damn man, you okay? You seem to have taken the meme to heart. Do you need someone to talk to?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

4 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You're the one exhibiting symptoms of high blood pressure.   You feeling alright?

Actually I’m not. My Grandfather smoked marijuanas his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three days ago he died of lung cancer and Coronavirus complications. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke cheap weed only dank kush. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 27, I have never touched stale, dirt weed. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Actually I’m not. My Grandfather smoked marijuanas his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three days ago he died of lung cancer and Coronavirus complications. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke cheap weed only dank kush. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 27, I have never touched stale, dirt weed. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

No real man gives up weed over a virus.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

7 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

No real man gives up weed over a virus.

I lace my weed with Anthrax.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

If you're gonna bullshit at least get your stories straight. I'm more then happy to disprove you from a screen cap taken of the NPO stats page 2 weeks after we left the war. Weirdly enough as Ampersand we managed better stats then your shitty Yakuza who you was so proud of did the entire war.

Lets hug it out

Yakuza was great at growing, but when it came to war the second we started losing it fell apart, inactive gov members who could not follow simple orders, in truth the war did me a favour and forced me to drop that alliance and work on my nation and not worry about helping others grow.

Cancelling Syndi and creating a lower tier bloc with a few upper tier lambs to slaughter.

Hidden-Spanish-Banteng-max-1mb.gif

Jk, goodluck with your new partners 

Edited by Epi

The thread is Beautiful, im proud to be a part of a bloc full of dedicated , loyal and war tested alliances.

I can sense the fear of the haters who attempt to talk trash but are probably having very concerned government meetings about us as I write this. 

I'm also proud and grateful of our time with Syndicate and TKR, but im also grateful for an Orbis that doesn't require a bloc of that size to exist anymore. 

I wish you and all your allies the best in your future endeavors. 

Edited by Canada2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Good to see at least someone felt the need to break up that huge blob.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Good luck.

AD9.jpg 

6FAB0CC50F1315F64A5743D23AEE08D1A7CB0769 

• Haha 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

When I heard of this bloc from sources, I thought it was going to be some competent bloc with some serious firepower.
Now I see this is just some people who got inspired after seeing CK screen Shrek 1, 2, 3 in our discord