3/24/2020 - (Late) Quarterly Report

Alex

• Alex featured this topic
Guest Elijah Mikaelson

When a nation deletes during a war, they are automatically looted / treasures transferred to opponents prioritised by resistance remaining

think this should also be done for those who enter VM.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

When a nation deletes during a war, they are automatically looted / treasures transferred to opponents prioritised by resistance remaining

Why?

When someone enters VM, you can continue to fight and win the war. In fact, they can't even fight back while in VM.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Why?

When someone enters VM, you can continue to fight and win the war. In fact, they can't even fight back while in VM.

The treasure gets removed and randomly spawn on to someone else, would be the main reason. 

had it happened twice and mostly that is the reason for wars on those with a treasure 

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Just now, Bjorn Ironside said:

The treasure gets removed and randomly spawn on to someone else, would be the main reason. 

If you do that, then the treasure won't go to those who are attacking the nation. It should be moved to an attacking nation, prioritised by resistance remaining. It should only be randomly respawned if the nation goes into VM without being attacked

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Asierith said:

If you do that, then the treasure won't go to those who are attacking the nation. It should be moved to an attacking nation, prioritised by resistance remaining. It should only be randomly respawned if the nation goes into VM without being attacked

I attacked Madden8021, I had by far the lowest Resistance and when he entered VM it spawned on Mads who was not even at war with Madden8021.

Thats why i asked for it to go to an attacking nation, as my first comment pointed out :)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Prefontaine said:
  • Bring back downvotes

Solid addition. 

one of your few good ideas of late, mostly so i can down-vote all those poor ideas you have come up with of late.

5 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

...No, if people VM in war then they just naturally get beiged. The only reason to have the automatic looting/treasure transfer in case of deletion is that there's physically no way to actually finish the war in that circumstance.

The city deletion button will have a confirmation dialog and work at 0 infra flat, right?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...No, if people VM in war then they just naturally get beiged. The only reason to have the automatic looting/treasure transfer in case of deletion is that there's physically no way to actually finish the war in that circumstance.

The city deletion button will have a confirmation dialog and work at 0 infra flat, right?

if they enter VM the treasure is lost and sent to whoever, not who is fighting them this is the part that should be changed.

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

if they enter VM the treasure is lost and sent to whoever, not who is fighting them this is the part that should be changed.

Ah, ok, I understand now. Fair enough.

Should really do some work on the war system, it's better to do it during a long peace like what we've got now. Also make an update so that I win. That's it, just me winning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg