[Announcement] Goons were a mistake.

Majima Goro

Welp, what can I say. We are an online community... however, it's obviously a crap thing to do to another person.

Also maybe I should change my pip to something else...

Edited by Peeled Turnip(Havgle)

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

My question is why did this end up in Alliance Affairs... This doesn't seem relevant to the category.

I don't support what Marx may or may not have done (I have no proof), but any slander or harassment should be reported in the appropriate places and this is not that place.

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Jordan said:

My question is why did this end up in Alliance Affairs... This doesn't seem relevant to the category.

I don't support what Marx may or may not have done (I have no proof), but any slander or harassment should be reported in the appropriate places and this is not that place.

I am aware of this. 
However, this report was made to the alliance of ASM and orbis community was made informed of what is happening.

37 minutes ago, Koala said:

I think it would be best to ask Alex to talk to people about censoring him if he's making these accusations, or even the police

Sadly, Alex doesnt believe in discord screenshots.

47 minutes ago, Aether said:

Slanderous accusations are not cool, but this didn't need to be posted publicly either.

We tried that the first time. Didnt work
So here we are after the second time.

51 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

So, are there screenshots? 

Yes

52 minutes ago, Ibsheway said:

exactly? 

Nokia serves in the US military.
Marx accused him of falsifying the claims that he works in the US military and told a few other stuff.

• Upvote 2

Wait so you were treated poorly in another alliance's channel, and when you asked them to remove offending content they said no?  And because it happened again you are taking it to a public world forum with the intention of trying to publicly shame Marx and hope that forces the alliance he is currently in to take action?

Why not just leave the channel?  And if Marx comes to your channel, then ban him there? I ban people all the time in my channel, its super fun.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

Sounds like a personal problem. Have you considered just blocking messages from users you find objectionable? 

That's not how slander works.

Look up to the sky above~

• Alex locked this topic