[Treaty] The GoonBas march on

Unlimited

5 hours ago, Paradise said:

I actually made a push in gov for keeping you guys but if that's how you're going to be, epi made the right choice imo

It's a shame you couldn't be in gov for a better aa

• Like 2

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

3 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

It's a shame you couldn't be in gov for a better aa

He is apparently in MA and cannot get a counter correct. What do you expect? He also doesnt understand why counters should usually have planes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, AntMan said:

He is apparently in MA and cannot get a counter correct. What do you expect? He also doesnt understand why counters should usually have planes.

Your protector is literally TFP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

1 hour ago, AntMan said:

Just wanted to give myself a bit of a handicap to make it fair. If I recall, you declared on me when I was countering like 3 of your guys and I still posed a challenge.

28 minutes ago, Paradise said:

Just wanted to give myself a bit of a handicap to make it fair. If I recall, you declared on me when I was countering like 3 of your guys and I still posed a challenge.

One on one tonight?

Just a head´s up for Goon Squad, TCW generally doesn´t ask any protectorate to merge, it´s well known and documented historically that most our protectorates join/merge into TCW at somepoint or they die, we don´t have to ask them, it just happens without asking, sometimes even protectorates ask us if they could merge... Other point is small bank jokes, I´ll make em till corona finally gets me blacked out drunk, it´s like having a small pee-pee, and until proven otherwise I believe we are dealing with a micro-penis at this point.... :D:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Charlie Chaplin