Dreadnought’s First Time

BOYCE THE GREAT

20 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Will Fark - a top 10 alliance - honor their M-level treaty? Probably not! I guess we'll see! 

Thanks TEst for also dragging down R&R for the rest of us to raid later. I especially want to get a piece of Fenris. Seriously, who plays for over 3 years without experiencing a core part of the game? Bonus points if he deletes or VMs! 

03/23/2020 12:36 am

Great Wolf Dreadnought of Fenris detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Veins and eliminated 25 Resistance. The attack destroyed 515.00 infrastructure in the city of Veins and 2 improvements.

03/23/2020 12:34 am

Great Wolf Dreadnought of Fenris attempted a nuclear attack in the nation of Ak-Dovurak. The attack was thwarted by the Vital Defense System and destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Achinsk and 0 improvements.

Fenris has 1/3 the air of opponents, and is losing ground controls at that. If the raiders are going to rush beige, he should see his first loss in at least ~14 turns by my count.

9 hours ago, namukara said:

Do they even have an offshore?

That's the most interesting part of the war. I believe Fenris is holding onto R&R's bank personally. It makes sense because he had 11K score (100% military at 40 cities + everything else), which is far out of range of most of the game. I have been told that he had 15 billion in cash on hand plus resources.

As it stands right now, he has 19-22 resistance left in the 3 defensive wars he's in. His attackers have him pinned and he will be beiged in the next 24 hours. He's blockaded, and bank records show he hasn't deposited anything significant since the 'war' started. He's on moneybags, but his attackers are on pirate, and the wars are all raid wars. Probably going to see billions lost once all beiges occur.

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

23 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

That's the most interesting part of the war. I believe Fenris is holding onto R&R's bank personally. It makes sense because he had 11K score (100% military at 40 cities + everything else), which is far out of range of most of the game. I have been told that he had 15 billion in cash on hand plus resources.

As it stands right now, he has 19-22 resistance left in the 3 defensive wars he's in. His attackers have him pinned and he will be beiged in the next 24 hours. He's blockaded, and bank records show he hasn't deposited anything significant since the 'war' started. He's on moneybags, but his attackers are on pirate, and the wars are all raid wars. Probably going to see billions lost once all beiges occur.

He actually spent all the cash on land.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Fenris. Your spies discovered that Fenris has 33 spies, $100,000.00, 74,468.00 coal, 42,528.00 oil, 146,303.97 uranium, 92,883.00 lead, 101,198.00 iron, 66,726.45 bauxite, 669,795.24 gasoline, 239,270.47 munitions, 729,135.74 steel, 352,216.53 aluminum, and 19,647,449.27 food.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

He actually spent all the cash on land.

Lmao. Great job Fenris using your alliance's cash on yourself and on the least helpful city mechanic. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Lmao. Great job Fenris using your alliance's cash on yourself and on the least helpful city mechanic. 

Pfff, and completely neglecting to dump the rest of the loot, the resources are gonna be worth a chunk. See this is why we bank using actual banks haha

2 hours ago, Thorkell Hardrada said:

That is actually hilarious and I am in awe. Was that the magic trick? Making all the cash disappear?

I thought the magic trick was Vacation mode.

Look up to the sky above~

Fair size oof:

03/24/2020 02:03 am

Veins won the war and looted $0, 7,446 Coal, 4,252 Oil, 14,630 Uranium, 10,119 Iron, 6,672 Bauxite, 9,288 Lead, 66,915 Gasoline, 23,862 Munitions, 72,913 Steel, 35,221 Aluminum, and 1,964,744 Food. Fenris also lost 4.2% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

This is not on behalf of TI or anything, because they're not dumb enough to let me make official announcements. But...come on Fark, I'm very sleepy a lot of the time but coffee is brewing and y'all need to help out your friends, helping out friends is a nice thing to do, because otherwise...what are friends for?

19 minutes ago, Changeup said:

If the 15b figure is correct, does Fenris realize he just threw away 3% of the games money rather than letting raiders loot a portion of it?

To make a comparison, he has $100 and will lose $40. He threw away the whole $100 rather than lose the $40 and keep the other $60.

Big brain economics here. 

• Like 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

To make a comparison, he has $100 and will lose $40. He threw away the whole $100 rather than lose the $40 and keep the other $60.

Big brain economics here. 

Maybe he will use all that land to provide free food for RnR?

Better than nothing I suppose.

• Haha 2

Untitled.png

7 hours ago, Thorkell Hardrada said:

Maybe he will use all that land to provide free food for RnR?

Better than nothing I suppose.

Bread and Circuses you say?

Regardless RnR much like the Republic itself is dead. I don't really see them coming back from this. 

28 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Bread and Circuses you say?

Regardless RnR much like the Republic itself is dead. I don't really see them coming back from this. 

Nah mate we'll still be around, sorry to disappoint. 

And burning all that cash was supported by everyone. Its better used on land than left for raiders.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Terlin said:

Nah mate we'll still be around, sorry to disappoint. 

And burning all that cash was supported by everyone. Its better used on land than left for raiders.  

Lmfao best comment of the year. You do realise that even keeping the cash and letting the raiders loot some would have been more beneficial too all of you. Heck he could have even brought a city out of it, that would have been more use to all of you. 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

8 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Lmfao best comment of the year. You do realise that even keeping the cash and letting the raiders loot some would have been more beneficial too all of you. Heck he could have even brought a city out of it, that would have been more use to all of you. 

Fun fact, at current food prices, that land will pay for itself it just over 13 irl years, assuming 0% radiation. ?

1 hour ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Fun fact, at current food prices, that land will pay for itself it just over 13 irl years, assuming 0% radiation. ?

So you are saying its going to pay itself back?  Sounds fair to me. 

Also please do not discount how much fun it is to spend huge amounts of cash on things with very poor return.

• Like 1