Blockade results in offered resources being sold to nobody

happy5214

What were you doing (or trying to do): I had several alliance-only sale offers for raw resources. I was blockaded as a result of a war, so I expected the offers to be canceled and for the resources for sale to be refunded to me.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): The resources for sale were not refunded, and they simply disappeared. The offers are shown as accepted, but the buyer field still shows "Buyer Wanted".

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/trade/

Any other relevant information:

Screenshot: (if available)

Trade offers:

1290133424_TradeError1.png.114c9af5bcdae6e82e8e2499f03caa17.png

Current raw resources:

1337180562_TradeError2.png.10ce08509fb522a0aac0f18a151cdef6.png

• Upvote 2

• Administrators
On 3/21/2020 at 12:24 AM, happy5214 said:

What were you doing (or trying to do): I had several alliance-only sale offers for raw resources. I was blockaded as a result of a war, so I expected the offers to be canceled and for the resources for sale to be refunded to me.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): The resources for sale were not refunded, and they simply disappeared. The offers are shown as accepted, but the buyer field still shows "Buyer Wanted".

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/trade/

Any other relevant information:

Screenshot: (if available)

Trade offers:

1290133424_TradeError1.png.114c9af5bcdae6e82e8e2499f03caa17.png

Current raw resources:

1337180562_TradeError2.png.10ce08509fb522a0aac0f18a151cdef6.png

It looks like there's probably a display error here - nothing should show both as accepted and as buyer wanted. I'll work on debugging that shortly.

As for your sales not being refunded, I'm not sure what you mean. When you post a trade offer, the money and resources aren't immediately debited from your nation. That only happens if the trade is accepted (and you still have sufficient funds or resources to complete the trade.) You can test this out yourself by posting a new trade offer and checking your inventory if you'd like.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I was able to find and debug the issue; it was purely a display issue with accepted alliance market trades.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...