TAC Government Reform

Caillou

atYXono.png

I am pleased to announce that we have had a recent government reformation and will now work with one president aided by two vice-presidents. The other offices will work under either the Minister of Internal Affairs, or Minister of Foreign Affairs. Each office will create its own office and hire its employees, such as a financial board, or military officers. The new government will be as follows:

• President: Pubstomper

• Vice-President and Minister of Foreign Affairs: Despartainian

• Minister of War: CMDR_Adama

• Vice-President and Minister of Internal Affairs: BritishDude

• Deputy of Recruitment: Jorji

• Deputy of Economics: Gorogorszag

• Deputy of Justice: Paul Banks

Signed:

President Pubstomper

Minister of War St. Adama Vi Britannia IVVXI

Minister of Foreign Affairs His Holiness Despartainian

Minister of Internal Affairs BritishDude

Deputy of Recruitment Jorji

Deputy of Economics Gorogorszag

Deputy of Justice Paul Banks

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I didn't sign this, who is St. Adama? Was there a coup against myself and I wasn't told?

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Minister of War who can declare war on virtually no one?! SILLINESS! 

Congrats TAC! o/

Under the supervision of the MoFA? Man, that sounds appealing :P

o/TAC

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Under the supervision of the MoFA? Man, that sounds appealing :P

o/TAC

Lels, "supervision."

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So if Despartainian is Vice President of TAC Government, why you don't derank him to some lower levels? Too much wars not enough members.

Huh?

Edited by Despartainian

BbWk4MB.jpg

So if Despartainian is Vice President of TAC Government, why you don't derank him to some lower levels? Too much wars not enough members.

I personally like Des and I appreciate the work he does, If I wanted him to have less power he would not be in the position he currently holds. Thanks for the advice though.

That traitor Despartainian is your vp.

0/10 would not resign treaty

He likes his home at TAC, we are the hot girl at the bar.  ;)

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Des is the best dawg, you ain't got nothin on his russin.

I personally like Des and I appreciate the work he does, If I wanted him to have less power he would not be in the position he currently holds. Thanks for the advice though.

He likes his home at TAC, we are the hot girl at the bar.  ;)

Or you're surrounded by a bunch of 3's so the fact you're a 6 seems a lot better :P

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

It's all good we replaced him with some one more competent.  You do have Jorji in there though so you at least got something right.  It seems to be all good in both of our hoods so congrats on the reformation.

Des is the best dawg, you ain't got nothin on his russin.

Sorry I'm not fluent in swag.

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA