For Those In Need of Toilet Paper...

Fark_Toilet_Paper_Ad.png

For those in need of city grants, low taxes, helpful advice, and now, Toilet Paper! Join Farkistan Today! 

https://discord.gg/MwFkwVb https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1246

Edited by Polar Bear ArcticExplorer
My Coding Skills Are Terrible

Just now, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

In these circumstances, I do not like to ask myself on why, but rather, "Why Not?". 

Why not? Let me give you some "helpful advice" that Fark apparently neglected to give you, or you ignored despite yourself claiming it to be "helpful." Your score is so inflated from the excess tanks and ships that a city 35 with max planes and max troops could probably downdeclare on you. On top of that, you're paying needless upkeep for 0 benefit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Look up to the sky above~

I wouldn't join Fark and I don't see why anybody would. They haven't fought a serious war in forever, and I don't think their M-level allies are worth much. TI is basically an overgrown micro and R&R is hot garbage. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

I wouldn't join Fark and I don't see why anybody would. They haven't fought a serious war in forever, and I don't think their M-level allies are worth much. TI is basically an overgrown micro and R&R is hot garbage. 

Which explains why they're billing themselves as providers of toilet paper, doesn't it? Probably the best on the market in fact. Lemme know if it's true ?

1 hour ago, Kitschie said:

And they said the community would be less toxic after NPO was gone. Haha.

hey be fair, there's a world of difference between some rude shittalking and what IQ was doing. Like, this really doesn't even compare.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

In these circumstances, I do not like to ask myself on why, but rather, "Why Not?". 

You'll learn why once you get hit by heavy downdeclares. 

Or you won't, and you'll just lose steel. We will see. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Kitschie said:

And they said the community would be less toxic after NPO was gone. Haha.

And Fark said they'd be less trahsy Pixel Huggers after the war. Haha

• Upvote 1

Let the kid play how he wants to play.  if he gets hit at his current military level, it will be hard to establish ground in the first round with all those tanks.  And if a raider is looking for people to hit, I assume they would avoid a nation with max military like his.  If a real war breaks out, atleast he will be ready to fight, its easier to sell military than it is to buy it.

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Let the kid play how he wants to play.  if he gets hit at his current military level, it will be hard to establish ground in the first round with all those tanks.  And if a raider is looking for people to hit, I assume they would avoid a nation with max military like his.  If a real war breaks out, atleast he will be ready to fight, its easier to sell military than it is to buy it.

Thank you very much :)