Cut in Half

Trajan

11 minutes ago, katashimon13 said:

the real conspiracy here is y ur in vacay mode ?

rawr

He's practicing social distancing

tenor.gif?itemid=10996990

Doesn't want to infect his whole alliance 

Ayy lmao

• Haha 4

I was wondering about that huge chunk of identical nations. Another point of interest is that they were exclusively on South America / Australia / Africa - almost all of them were on identical city builds, and those 3 continents let them keep bauxite in all of them.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

I've played with your group for over 2 years semi closely, and I would never believe you would intentially have multis. I commend yall for being transparent in this, and I respect your perseverance through this. Good luck and I am happy to be an ally ??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

So you will be refunding all the tax money you made form those multi s as you do no condone cheating?

Alex said he will not gonna delete parts of our bank or refund what we lost when they got banned. We haven't gained anything from them since each penny went into building them up to city 15. We lost about $2.5b from them + $500m loan we gave to them when they created HA. So we lost about $3b. You can see everything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mwZbAUrQND-_KuyoEIwtU55_3QiKP3l6qyedTSMcinw/edit?usp=sharing

Confirmation from Alex:
image.png.5a5b777081114b085fb9bce40170d8c6.png

PS to all raiders, we don't store anything valuable in the alliance bank. 

image.thumb.png.d425d2565c6411653ef76598ddfaa604.png

3 hours ago, Avakael said:

I was wondering about that huge chunk of identical nations. Another point of interest is that they were exclusively on South America / Australia / Africa - almost all of them were on identical city builds, and those 3 continents let them keep bauxite in all of them.

Because we taxed them 100/100 and everyone had to be on one city build if they wanted to receive grants for new cities.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Norge said:

Alex said he will not gonna delete parts of our bank or refund what we lost when they got banned. We haven't gained anything from them since each penny went into building them up to city 15. We lost about $2.5b from them + $500m loan we gave to them when they created HA. So we lost about $3b. You can see everything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mwZbAUrQND-_KuyoEIwtU55_3QiKP3l6qyedTSMcinw/edit?usp=sharing

Confirmation from Alex:
image.png.5a5b777081114b085fb9bce40170d8c6.png

PS to all raiders, we don't store anything valuable in the alliance bank. 

image.thumb.png.d425d2565c6411653ef76598ddfaa604.png

Because we taxed them 100/100 and everyone had to be on one city build if they wanted to receive grants for new cities.

Ps to all raiders........sounds like a challenge 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
15 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Since keno was removed for unfairly benefitting some and generating too much free money, when does Bjorn offer up all he's gained as a result of this to Alex to make things right?

Well, @Bjorn Ironside?

unfairly benefiting people is not cheating, multi's is cheating.

I did not cheat to get what I have.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

These two statements seem contradictory 

For someone who is meant to be enlighten you really are dim, prove I had multi's and flat out call me a cheater if you think I am than just being a child making silly little statements about it to avoid being warned for calling someone a cheater again with ZERO proof.  

6 hours ago, Vein said:

Why did this come so late? 

After the DoW post, I made it blatantly clear to the alliance that anything that gets posted on the forums needs my approval and proof reading.

7 hours ago, katashimon13 said:

the real conspiracy here is y ur in vacay mode ?

rawr

I am in Hawaii since last week. I originally wasn't planning on being involved with PW but with the recent events, I felt my presence was needed.

However because of the virus and everything, including jobs, shutting down back home, we are discussing staying for an extra week.

• Upvote 1

Roman Empire