Tradeing issue

lightside

So after the recent update ive noticed a bug has appeared in the trade system. After pressing go to sort the trades it will erase the setting you have entered in the price/date/bulk sort option and always default to date sorting. In the past it would keep the setting you had entered(or maybe it was defaulting to price idk). This bug has made trading very annoying as any time you want to switch resources you have to change it back to price. Which is the setting everyone wants to use 99% of the time(so you can get the best price).

Edited by lightside
  • Upvote 1

I can confirm, it's not actually letting me choose anything but sorting by date/default.

Which flatly doesn't make any sense to exist in the first place tbh, why would anyone not search by price?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Sorry about that, should be resolved now.

14 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I can confirm, it's not actually letting me choose anything but sorting by date/default.

Which flatly doesn't make any sense to exist in the first place tbh, why would anyone not search by price?

When you're viewing your own offers, it generally makes sense to sort by date rather than price.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Actually @Alex now there's an issue where...

image.thumb.png.a74f7ab512f51f44636130275fd55013.png

The selling ("bought") market is upside down at default...

EDIT: It's also like this if I choose either ascending or descending :v

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

• Alex locked this topic