Conclusion Of Research On Market - DANGER TO EXISTENCE OF THE GAME

Vineet

Conclusion of Research On Market by Vineet

Market has crashed. Raws are more expensive than manufactured good, ik the most common reason is post war but in any case the Price of raws should be less than manufactured goods atleast by 5 % in most worst scenario.
The reasons for this crash are inefficient game mechanics where the raws are hard to produce and availability to raws is very poor. 
The ways to fix this problem is by making the value of raws decrease (either by increasing production per turn of raws or decreasing the raws required to manufacture)
The other big reason is struck of resources in nations which are dead and inactive, @Alex you need to delete the nations which are inactive and have no potential to return to game and take their rss and burn them or put them in market by your own nation (Mountania) at the average price that is determined by the it's value.
If these steps are not taken, their is huge potential of danger to existence of game as all nations are very equal in capacities.
Eg- New nations get equal or better than very old nations in just few time which can reduce gameplay and people will start losing interest in game
The main concept should be to give more benefits to the older nations and the process at which new nations are built.

image.png.632d6b017ebcf4b65a205a2764223f7d.png

Attachment of unbalanced resources are shared below.

More research paperwork will be uploaded in few days

Yours Sincerely,
Vineet
Leader, Republica Of India
Founder, TRI
Member State, TCW

Edited by Vineet

3 hours ago, Vineet said:

-snip-

Is this the first time you've opened the trade page and checked prices?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Market prices for just about everything after this latest war are pretty gruesome, Vineet. Agreed. But, I think it's gonna be the scene for some time.

It's my guess that Nations and Alliances are trying to replace war stockpiles that were burned up during the artificially extended Global. Not enough supply for the demand, so......prices are gonna be grim, and for longer than any other post-war period. Very likely, ya think?

I happen to think it's gonna take another month or two for the market to re-stabilize again. My guess is prices will normalize at higher levels than they were at, say, a year ago. I have no idea how much higher.

Between expenditures in war materials last war, and National Projects added during the war, nobody really has a clue as to what the 'regular' price of ANYTHING should be anymore.

Just gonna have to wait.....patience is a virtue.

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

Hey you all didn't believed in my research now look at the prices. 
Oil and bauxite killing, have crossed 4 k ppu and in future major war, expect them to be above 7 k + in post war.

27 minutes ago, Vineet said:

Hey you all didn't believed in my research now look at the prices. 
Oil and bauxite killing, have crossed 4 k ppu and in future major war, expect them to be above 7 k + in post war.

Sure, which means that there's people selling it at those prices along with people buying it at those prices, which rather undercuts the idea that there's some existential threat to the game here.

The game persists well enough to HAVE economic activity after all. Unlike the many, many games which I have indeed seen fail, there is actual gameplay activity happening.

Which, I should point out, you are not adapting to. Why only 5 oil wells per city, if oil is so lucrative? If 115% commerce isn't buying you your bauxite... which you're not using, by the way... why not produce raws yourself?

WqzOkLB.png

Once the market is empty of raw materials, and for longer than, say, 5 minutes, then that would be the time to panic.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

I dont see what the problem is, if you are seeing one resource is high, that just means demand is outpacing supply, and when enough people notice, they will start making that resource, and it will eventually drop in price.  This is how the market has always worked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guys, how you all feel now. 
Bauxite has reached 5 k ppu and it will reach 5.5 ppu soon if alex doesn't takes any steps.
You all laughed at my research, now look i was 100% correct.

Edited by Vineet
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Vineet said:

Bauxite has reached 5 k ppu and it will reach 5.5 ppu soon if alex doesn't takes any steps.

This is why we need downvotes

• Upvote 5

gg-fu-banner.png

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 PM, Vineet said:

Buy my bauxite tho