[DoE] 500 Wars Of The Blitzers

Dyana

c8d9520f727c3e63d2e7e151860d44433f5f41c7

On the day of 02/02/2020 a giant explosion rocked downtown new york. A wormhole appeared, and spewed fourth, not worms, but a merry band of war criminals. 
We call ourselves The Blitzers. The band, aside from playing terrible rock music, is hell bent on looting & plundering wealth.

## 1 month later
We stand stronk with an active community, 500 wars, and piles upon piles of oven fresh loot legitimate profit stashed in our lair atop Mount Plunderhorn offshore

ONE MONTH LOOT:

Oops how do i delete this:

IMG_20200307_173546.JPG

Edited by Dyana
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Trash alliance, hiding their trash bank in a trash 0 score nation.

You have been promoted to be the new 'trash caller' of PW. I have resigned, enjoy the throne. :)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Doing some math here, you guys have 23 raiders and 500 wars over the course of a month. If we do the amount of money you made in that time by the amount of days it took you to make that we get around 40 mil daily, then we take that and divide it among your members and get around 1.7 mil daily from loot from raids as well as whatever taxes y’all have. Really isn’t that crazy high considering the average raider will make just under 50 mil in ur aa monthly

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

Doing some math here, you guys have 23 raiders and 500 wars over the course of a month. If we do the amount of money you made in that time by the amount of days it took you to make that we get around 40 mil daily, then we take that and divide it among your members and get around 1.7 mil daily from loot from raids as well as whatever taxes y’all have. Really isn’t that crazy high considering the average raider will make just under 50 mil in ur aa monthly

1. We started with 2 members, not 23.

2. Players go inactive

3. Players don't just drop their money in the bank and leave it, they buy cities / military / projects etc.

4. Yeah, it isn't crazy high, but it's decent bank for a 1 month micro. 

13 hours ago, Borg said:

1. We started with 2 members, not 23.

2. Players go inactive

3. Players don't just drop their money in the bank and leave it, they buy cities / military / projects etc.

4. Yeah, it isn't crazy high, but it's decent bank for a 1 month micro. 

I do want to point out that your nation is 532 days old but only have 15 cities plus 4 projects if you were to get their bank you might be able to get 20 cities by now. Just some facts here.

50 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

I do want to point out that your nation is 532 days old but only have 15 cities plus 4 projects if you were to get their bank you might be able to get 20 cities by now. Just some facts here.

You looked up the wrong borg. Borg nation, not borg leader name. I had 11 cities and was 58 days old.