Sign in to follow this  
Madden8021

I think it's for the best for me to leave

I think my five years within P&W have hit the end of the cliff, I'm leaving immediately and will just let my nation rot till it auto deletes. Sayonara. "also, if you think that this is a reroll scheme then no, it's not, this is a true fact and that being here for five years says that It's time to go anyway"

That's sad but everything has a season... If you do decide to leave, I hope you find a new place to hang out without some of the stress that this place brought in recent times. 

I'll always be to your friend and that doesn't change because you leave the game. You know where to find me!

For Ellie! 

\o/

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Nooooo

Good luck in life, wherever it takes you!

Madden. Burning out on games like this happens, rarely does one see when it's time to hang up the gloves but apparently it's time for you to do so. I really wish would have remained in TCW instead of going off on your own, maybe things would have went different. 

Cheers mate

• Upvote 2

See you around hopefully but if not enjoy your travels 

• Like 1

I would prefer to put your nation in loong VM as it is pretty common thing to come back at some point. But anyway wish you good luck in RL and stay at discord :) 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for most of the departure messages and plus I lowered my vm time in order to bring in my deletion faster.

6DezMDL.png
3oR8p7J.png

But I'll still put this out that I really just don't want to return ever since my five years with P&W and the last two with my downward spiral all the way up to my final decision in wanting to delete since I pushed people away over one little problem that I took too far that got me banned from the TKR Server, kept on smurfing up my reputation to almost ANYONE that I turned away to where they really no longer like me and might be secretly hating me, kept on getting warned for what I've wrongfully done to outright forcing a friend "you may know who I'm referencing with friend btw" to leave the TKR Server "which almost got me arrested for it" and where my insanity finally hit me to the decision to leave and delete was due to after the 9 months war is where Polaris got into a conflict with some alliance and was told to fight "WHEN I WANTED TO RECOVER MY NATION FROM 9 MONTHS OF LOSING EVERYTHING" where I got high taxed for not obeying to fight in that worthless conflict "when CoA and Polaris were doing fine without me" which I left CoA and got raided by Elijah Mikaelson and some T$ Members "because I had a green gem" and that's where my leave/departure post came to be 2 months ago. I finally just can't take it anymore so to anyone that are and or might be secretly wanting me to delete and leave will get their wish once the VM Timer is up.

Is there anyway to change my mind for me to stay you may ask? Idk since nobody wanted to give me any ideas on what to do in order to get unbanned from that bloody TKR Server so smurf it. Like said that I'll be deleting and moving on while some people celebrate my departure.

Sayonara
jLDOa5B.png

Edited by Madden8021

I'm finally free from P&W and deleted my nation and following the steps like Zeebrus and Lene Hue and just never return. I'm finally happy to leave and to anyone who "Secretly" and or actually hates me then you can celebrate my departure/deletion since I don't want to return anymore.

ztq1OXi.png

However, If you do wanna keep in contact with me then add me on Discord and we can chat, VC or even play games like the Jackbox Party Pack "Btw, the Jackbox Party Pack is really awesome and such," Skribbl, watch T.V and movies or whatever.

4fWWBbg.png

And if you want to play any Steam Games then add me on Steam and plus, you can find me on a Garry's Mod Cinema Server named Swamp Cinema and we can also watch Youtube videos or anything good that way as well.

My Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/madden8021/

Swamp Servers: https://swampservers.net/

Well, I'm on my way and will be passing on. That's all from me mm kay, Bye!

• Upvote 1

Bye in-game, Madden. Talk to you on Discord.  :)