[DoE] Making & Great Again

DemonSpawn

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Probably longer then you when jumping to VM to avoid a war

well i did that once you have disbanded and remade how many times to avoid a war now?

4 hours ago, DemonSpawn said:

Hey there Mr. "Why no, I don't have and control multiple nations" why don't you calm yourself down over there sweet tits.

oooooo more claims I cheated yet unable to prove it, why not run back to daddy, oooo wait you did Alexio tells you what to do yet again Mr we will split the alliance to hide from the war and reform lol.

16 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

well i did that once you have disbanded and remade how many times to avoid a war now?

oooooo more claims I cheated yet unable to prove it, why not run back to daddy, oooo wait you did Alexio tells you what to do yet again Mr we will split the alliance to hide from the war and reform lol.

I mean its more then once 

1st time you dodged fighting in Knightfall consistently. Even as far to only join alliances not in the war so you wouldnt lose pixels.

2nd time you cut and run from Yakuza while stealing their bank in the process.

3rd you as mentioned sat in VM till you couldn't be hit and then come out like a coward.

As for us we disbanded FR yes, we didnt wanna fight alongside BK and NPO. We however did keep on fighting we jumped in headfirst with Syndi without any complaints. Saw the war out unlike you. So before you start sprouting s**t again I'd advise not throwing stones when you live in a glass house. 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5