Sketchy

Name Global War 14

Name Global War 14  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

VAC banned from secure server

Endgame obviously.

It was called The Dial Up War, literally since the first 2 weeks of the war, what is the point in changing it now?

37 minutes ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

It was called The Dial Up War, literally since the first 2 weeks of the war, what is the point in changing it now?

The point is that was always a placeholder name chosen due to frustration regarding the servers lagging out in the first two weeks of the war. Since that describes only 1/16th of the war's duration, and less than 1/100th of the war's drama, it is therefore an awfully misleading and bad name to give it.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, katashimon13 said:

goodbye and thanks for all the manhwa

I want this on the list.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

We recognize this war as the 'Roqpocalypse' with each section named after the prequels, (Phantom Menace, Clone Wars, Revenge of the $ith)

Edited by Epi

Given the almost double vote count, a runoff poll probably won't be necessary. The wiki will be updated to reflect the most popular vote on this poll.

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Given the almost double vote count, a runoff poll probably won't be necessary. The wiki will be updated to reflect the most popular vote on this poll.

I dare say that a runoff of the top 3 would be appropriate considering that multiple options were allowed in this one. "NPO's last time" might have been something like everyone's 2nd or 3rd choice, y'know?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I dare say that a runoff of the top 3 would be appropriate considering that multiple options were allowed in this one. "NPO's last time" might have been something like everyone's 2nd or 3rd choice, y'know?

Fair enough, although I doubt the outcome will be different with that much of a lead I will do the runoff poll anyway.

• Upvote 1

What were the results of the vote? I cannot view them for some reason. Is this intentional? 

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What were the results of the vote? I cannot view them for some reason. Is this intentional? 

You should be able to view them?

84623da0036dafa0a70ff8701a44cc8e.png

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

You should be able to view them?

-snip-

Nope. This is what it looks like for me. I am on mobile though. Maybe on desktop it's fine. I'll check later.

Screenshot_20200311-100704.thumb.png.ed10d68c2bc917f6b8729ded864c650a.png

Just now, Thalmor said:

Nope. This is what it looks like for me. I am on mobile though. Maybe on desktop it's fine. I'll check later.

The poll is closed, perhaps if you didn't vote when it was open it won't let you view the results? Not sure what other reason there would be.

Runoff poll is here: 

11 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Screenshot_20200311-100704.thumb.png.ed10d68c2bc917f6b8729ded864c650a.png

On desktop it looks like this (I voted)...smBpEXh.png

17 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

On desktop it looks like this (I voted)...

Hmm must be an  issue with the forums I guess.

Only Alex can fix that.