[Surrender] The Beast Sleeps

Arthfael

image.png.612395ce6c769914cee4325cb5674da0.png

"If a Battle cannot be won do not fight it" - Sun Tzu

To fight a battle that cannot be won is madness, when surrounded on all sides,

outnumbered and without allies. The chances of victory are slim 

If a fight can be avoided, it should be done so.

In light of this I officially declare the Surrender of the Felgrand Order to the Blind Eye.

I realise that this does not show this new alliance in a good light. 

It has been little over 24 hours since the official creation of the alliance, and no alliance can be built in a day.

However I hope with this peace there can be prosperity

and with prosperity there can be growth.

As such I would like to make it clear that we are still seeking new applicants and Allies, 

So that they can share in this prosperity and seek greatness.

In the name of Felgrand!

-Lord Marquis Arthfael

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BelgiumFury said:

Is an alliance with one member an alliance?

Actual question here, what is the point of these points if there is, one member in an alliance.

The power of freedom of speech, I guess?

Just now, Epi said:

Stop posting in alliance affairs. You're providing a compelling argument for sanctioning alliances. 

Micros are people too ?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

this is why alex should make all alliances need at least 10 members or they can not have an alliance 

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

Stop posting in alliance affairs. You're providing a compelling argument for sanctioning alliances. 

As a suggestion for the forum then, maybe there could be a "Micro" Alliance affairs channel for alliances under a certain score or membership. If it is really that annoying.

1 hour ago, Arthfael said:

As a suggestion for the forum then, maybe there could be a "Micro" Alliance affairs channel for alliances under a certain score or membership. If it is really that annoying.

For your case, I would suggest you use Nation affairs. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Epi said:

We've got 50+ upvotes for that in the past and our calls have gone unanswered despite bipartisan support <> That said, you are walking a fine line because 1 man alliances typically post in #Orbis-Central. Fraggle Rock is an example of this. Once you have a few members and you're considered a team/group not an individual then you should be posting here.

I'd say 5-10 people at the minimum.

also the problem of we don't have a proper definition for a micro so Alex is pressured by the different views

sesame-street-the-count.gif

17 hours ago, Epi said:

We've got 50+ upvotes for that in the past and our calls have gone unanswered despite bipartisan support <> That said, you are walking a fine line because 1 man alliances typically post in #Orbis-Central. Fraggle Rock is an example of this. Once you have a few members and you're considered a team/group not an individual then you should be posting here.

You say 5-10, meanwhile my alliance has 8 members...

4 hours ago, Epi said:

You could claim to be a group, not an individual thus you're fine. Though yeah, i'd reserve a DoE until you have slightly more people *shrug*.

It wasn’t me that declared existence, it was this single guy

On 3/6/2020 at 2:08 AM, Epi said:

Okay, I will keep this in mind