Syndicate-TEst contractbeeindiging

Prefonteen

On 3/6/2020 at 6:56 AM, Prefonteen said:

I'm going to go ahead and refrain from basing my foreign policy on premature cries about phantom hegemonies which began literally a week into a 6 month NAP while other parties began signing various treaties.

Instead i'll resume being myself, an actor who has -to his own detriment- torpedoed the status quo whenever stagnancy threatened to arise in the past years while others sat around eating crayons.

I mean, the result of this will be that people assume eventually TKR-t$-TI plus their own spheres they all have are remaining together (That's basically half of the game). Which will make those not associated with those alliances feel as though they need to tie alliances for balance.

The end result means that you'll then have a justification to stick together. If someone was being cynical, you could argue that you're creating that situation on purpose. I'm not saying that is your intention but the longer it remains, the more likely people will plan accordingly.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

20 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm afraid that's not how this works, friend.

We came off of a long ass war which drained all of us. Within a week of that war ending, certain parties seemed to begin demanding t$ and TKR radically overturn their FA. Within that same timespan, certain parties began making moves to strengthen their powerbase.

Now, t$ and its allies spent a short period in limbo figuring out wtf to do- our entire FA had been calibrated in anticipation of being under NPO's boot and forming some kind of opposition to that. With NPO and its allies dropping as suddenly as they did, obviously our FA is going to be chaotic for a bit as we scramble to reassess the situation. Doing right by multiple parties takes a little bit of navigation.

And in that whole process, the demands by other actors for us to weaken ourselves without having any strategic plan while they strengthen ourselves are not a priority to me. 

Lastly, i'll note that as of right now you may be inflating your estimation of our sphere, and deflating other spheres on paper. If we're talking about deliberate misrepresentations.... that's where cynical ol' me would start.

I agree in that we came off a long war and that jumping to this conclusion is a little premature. It should be noted that the justification to me for t$/TKR aligning was to combat a surging IQ and I was extremely in favour of this move. I even went to TKR and Theo went to t$ to help each alliance out in a post-war scenario to help this along. Obviously we did not forsee this ultimate outcome and I am happy to allow time for those to readjust their FA accordingly.

I personally do not see any other actors radically surging into power yet. I'm sure however if others do, they'll receive similar if not more criticism. We should however be glad that people are more concerned about large groups of power forming. It means we have learnt the lessons of the war we just went through.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

43 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm afraid that's not how this works, friend.

We came off of a long ass war which drained all of us. Within a week of that war ending, certain parties seemed to begin demanding t$ and TKR radically overturn their FA. Within that same timespan, certain parties began making moves to strengthen their powerbase.

Now, t$ and its allies spent a short period in limbo figuring out wtf to do- our entire FA had been calibrated in anticipation of being under NPO's boot and forming some kind of opposition to that. With NPO and its allies dropping as suddenly as they did, obviously our FA is going to be chaotic for a bit as we scramble to reassess the situation. Doing right by multiple parties takes a little bit of navigation.

And in that whole process, the demands by other actors for us to weaken ourselves without having any strategic plan while they strengthen ourselves are not a priority to me. 

Lastly, i'll note that as of right now you may be inflating your estimation of our sphere, and deflating other spheres on paper. If we're talking about deliberate misrepresentations.... that's where cynical ol' me would start.

Actions speak louder than words, friend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

I kindly direct you to my resume of nonhegemonic action, friend. 

This much is true. The snake usually has his plots backfire or get dumped in a logleak before they can come to any sort of fruition ?

Edited by Thorkell Hardrada

Untitled.png

40 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Go paperless

These treaties support an industry essential to the local economy. Without our efforts, how can the paper mills hope to remain afloat?

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

8 hours ago, Asierith said:

These treaties support an industry essential to the local economy. Without our efforts, how can the paper mills hope to remain afloat?

These papermillers, they're the 0.01%! They're the Syndicate Executives with their golden parachutes, being subsidized by our tax money! They make billions in profit every year while we sub-30 city nations struggle and have to go without! It's time to rise up and say no more, the Syndicate needs to pay their fair share to Orbis. It's time the papermillers had their paper SHREDDED!

#Arrghie Sanders 2020

Edited by Roberts
  • Haha 1