[RoH] Congratulations on the rebuild!

Horsecock

6 hours ago, Unknown said:

KT MEMBERS:

1718336584_ScreenShot2020-03-07at9_22_08PM.png.5d4e0a20490c21ed6eda8c9eeb4e3e03.png

and yet @Horsecock is still going to say our blitz was unsuccessful.

Like, how was it successful? They won a few wars, mined some salt, burned some infra and looted some loot. They achieved their goal and your blitz didn't prevent that, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Unknown said:

KT MEMBERS:

1718336584_ScreenShot2020-03-07at9_22_08PM.png.5d4e0a20490c21ed6eda8c9eeb4e3e03.png

and yet @Horsecock is still going to say our blitz was unsuccessful.

Not sure anyone is arguing if it was a success or not. But from what I saw, it was a step below what a great blitz should be. 

• Upvote 1

I don't claim rose had a good blitz. I think KT is doing more damage to themselves long term in this whole situation though. Rose already has tons of nations out of range and business as usual again. KT doesn't. 

EDIT: Rose blitz was good, for Rose. But still plenty room for improvement. We had enormous number advantages. 

Edited by Pubstomper
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Like, how was it successful? They won a few wars, mined some salt, burned some infra and looted some loot. They achieved their goal and your blitz didn't prevent that, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wdym how? Their armies have been destroyed and this was a war where preventing losses was never going to be possible.

35 minutes ago, Plo Koon said:

Wdym how? Their armies have been destroyed and this was a war where preventing losses was never going to be possible.

For example, let's just say that declaring attrition on opponents with no infra is not the best possible idea. 

That's just one example. :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

For example, let's just say that declaring attrition on opponents with no infra is not the best possible idea. 

That's just one example. :)

Most of the wars declared were actually raids.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

2 hours ago, Mr. Goober said:

2 hours ago, Pubstomper said:

I don't claim rose had a good blitz. I think KT is doing more damage to themselves long term in this whole situation though. Rose already has tons of nations out of range and business as usual again. KT doesn't. 

EDIT: Rose blitz was good, for Rose. But still plenty room for improvement. We had enormous number advantages. 

>>> Pubstomper is right. <<< I guess you made the worse "KT did their best" excuses. Sir Scarfalot and Mr. Goober

If KT did not abandon the tanks at first, they will damage our infra more. If tank or no tank, we are still destroying their militaries quickly to almost the ground. I noticed that few KT built up to 700 by spending too much money. KT wanted to avoid to lose the loot but lost infra as well. KT just used to fires the nuclear weapons on Rose but it is useless to fight lol. Beige Rosians is saving Rosians. Good job, KT members. You KT are leading Rose and GGFU to win the war :)Please just check your facts before you spit at yourself.

P.S.: KT failed to damage Rose during blitz. it is very low numbers damaged. 

Edited by Unknown

8 hours ago, Unknown said:

-snip-

Congrats! 70 people (plus Oblivion) were able to overpower 25ish people! That is truly an amazing achievement! 

On 3/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, Pubstomper said:

You can boast about a guy being ill prepared for war all you want but last I checked your entire alliance had 200 planes and nearly no spies left. Nice raid. I’m sure you’ll reap the political and financial benefits of nuking the shit out of our 10 city nations. Pointing out how unfair the odds are with them being 5:1 - you hit an alliance that had a protectorate and you’re throwing a fit about people honoring it? You knew what you were risking, now bite the pillow. 

1 hour ago, Pubstomper said:

This is some level 10 C O P E 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

17 minutes ago, Unknown said:

-HURR FUNNY SALT MEME I AM VERY FUNNY AND ORIGINAL DURRR-

Fam, I'm not the one posting paragraphs about how "oh yes KT has definitely lost and has not damaged Rose at all well okay they did damage us but only our little members but KT is totally fricked and stupid and smells bad and have lost I am definitely not projecting and ROSEE has totally got this guys". 

• Haha 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

7 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Congrats! 70 people (plus Oblivion) were able to overpower 25ish people! That is truly an amazing achievement! 

This is some level 10 C O P E 

Alright man. There is nothing between those two posts that contradicts a single thing said, in fact, I would say it reinforces claims. 

1. You can boast about a guy being ill prepared for war all you want but last I checked your entire alliance had 200 planes and nearly no spies left.

This has been further pointed at and it's even worse according to more recent screenshots, nothing said in my second post remotely discredits this claim. 

2. I’m sure you’ll reap the political and financial benefits of nuking the shit out of our 10 city nations.

Horsecock did, to his credit, try to prove me wrong on this by showing off all the wars he won from nuking some larger nations. That was round 1. While I do admit to being dramatic in saying 10 cities, it still is nations that don't bring much money and have lower infra levels. Now it's round 2 and how many nations over 20 cities do you guys have the ability to nuke right now? In my second post I mention that Rose already has nations out of your range back to business as usual, this is because now you will be nuking our smaller nations. You can't reach us where it hurts anymore, but please - continue to boast about literally every small victory you can; all you're doing is reminding me why I dropped you and your first alliance as a protectorate all those years ago when I led Rose. (Which is no small feat, I signed pretty much everyone who knocked at my door for a protectorate and you were one of two that I ever remember dropping.) 

3. Pointing out how unfair the odds are with them being 5:1 - you hit an alliance that had a protectorate and you’re throwing a fit about people honoring it?

Now here you see me agree that we have overwhelming odds, and I explain why that situation existed under it's current condition. I outright say that Rose blitz was a success for Rose if you also include the edit I added just minutes after posting. Immediately after saying it was a success for Rose I suggest that it didn't need to be a perfect blitz because of our number advantage. It's fine we had several hiccups.

This one is actually hilarious too, because Horsecock's reply to me saying claim 3 is acting like he isn't upset - showing off his successes; while yours is to give a sarcastic congrats because you're a bitter little prick. All you did was prove me right, and throw a fit right after I say you are throwing a fit. 

So please inform me how I'm backing out on anything I initially said. 

Edited by Pubstomper
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pubstomper said:

Alright man. There is nothing between those two posts that contradicts a single thing said, in fact, I would say it reinforces claims. 

1. You can boast about a guy being ill prepared for war all you want but last I checked your entire alliance had 200 planes and nearly no spies left.

This has been further pointed at and it's even worse according to more recent screenshots, nothing said in my second post remotely discredits this claim. 

2. I’m sure you’ll reap the political and financial benefits of nuking the shit out of our 10 city nations.

Horsecock did, to his credit, try to prove me wrong on this by showing off all the wars he won from nuking some larger nations. That was round 1. While I do admit to being dramatic in saying 10 cities, it still is nations that don't bring much money and have lower infra levels. Now it's round 2 and how many nations over 20 cities do you guys have the ability to nuke right now? In my second post I mention that Rose already has nations out of your range back to business as usual, this is because now you will be nuking our smaller nations. You can't reach us where it hurts anymore, but please - continue to boast about literally every small victory you can; all you're doing is reminding me why I dropped you and your first alliance as a protectorate all those years ago when I led Rose. (Which is no small feat, I signed pretty much everyone who knocked at my door for a protectorate and you were one of two that I ever remember dropping.) 

3. Pointing out how unfair the odds are with them being 5:1 - you hit an alliance that had a protectorate and you’re throwing a fit about people honoring it?

Now here you see me agree that we have overwhelming odds, and I explain why that situation existed under it's current condition. I outright say that Rose blitz was a success for Rose if you also include the edit I added just minutes after posting. Immediately after saying it was a success for Rose I suggest that it didn't need to be a perfect blitz because of our number advantage. It's fine we had several hiccups.

This one is actually hilarious too, because Horsecock's reply to me saying claim 3 is acting like he isn't upset - showing off his successes; while yours is to give a sarcastic congrats because you're a bitter little prick. All you did was prove me right, and throw a fit right after I say you are throwing a fit. 

So please inform me how I'm backing out on anything I initially said. 

Virgin Rose members S E E T H E S as Chad Templar points out his massive cope.

Keep on writing these walls of text nobody will read over a silly raid war. Meanwhile, we've done billions more in damage to you guys than you have to us. Not to mention the upkeep cost of the extra military all Rose members are having to eat. 

Can't wait to see your next wall of text!  

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png