Horsecock

Highlights include:

Rose sending in a dude with no ammo and/or gas:

no_gas_or_ammo.png

Me (and a lot of others KT members) getting GC on all offense wars:

GC_on_all.png

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

congrats Rose!

We're going to get you some day, too. Don't get to comfortable. 

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s infrastructure, and reveal what sort they are, pixel hugger or chad. 

And behold, blessed are those who have infrastructure and are willing to lose it for absolutely no reason, this is the pathway of the rightous. but behold, the man who is unwilling to lose his infrastructure is evil and a pixel hugger, this is the pathway of the unrighteous.

Edited by Comrade Boris
Spelling ain't my good thing

Chromosome Crusade activates the protectorate treaty and will come to the aid of Knights Templar.

Edited by doge
  • Haha 2

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

I remember when I was in Hate Machine and we started a war with Oblivion.(but it wasn't full strike just few of us do some wars) It was pretty even war I would say. If I remember correctly Oblivion had more members than us so imo they could defend themselves and have some fun with us. But ofc Rose had to blitz us.  So sad seeing Oblivion so thirsty for wars but only if they have big advantage on their side otherwise they chicken out. And I saw this attitude many times in the past.

Ohh  Oblivion boy, become a man! Show your mommy and daddy that you can kick ass without them! 

PS. I still respect you as good fighters tho nothing changed ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Maia said:

I remember when I was in Hate Machine and we started a war with Oblivion.(but it wasn't full strike just few of us do some wars) It was pretty even war I would say. If I remember correctly Oblivion had more members than us so imo they could defend themselves and have some fun with us. But ofc Rose had to blitz us.  So sad seeing Oblivion so thirsty for wars but only if they have big advantage on their side otherwise they chicken out. And I saw this attitude many times in the past.

Ohh  Oblivion boy, become a man! Show your mommy and daddy that you can kick ass without them! 

PS. I still respect you as good fighters tho nothing changed ;)

I will forward this love letter to Ockey. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsecock said:

~snip~

KT recognises hostilities with Rose and Oblivion.

Oblivion still has members? O.o

• Haha 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

What this game needs now is for one of the big 5 alliances to sign KT and create the next global so soon after the last one. Please, I want to burn things again, clusterf*ck time needs to occur with utmost speed and efficiency.

3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Highlights include:

Rose sending in a dude with no ammo and/or gas:

no_gas_or_ammo.png

Me (and a lot of others KT members) getting GC on all offense wars:

GC_on_all.png

We're going to get you some day, too. Don't get to comfortable. 

sure break the NAPS

sesame-street-the-count.gif

51 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

Technically speaking obliv has 12 members, just because they're not in the alliance currently doesn't mean they aren't ob

Fair, just didn't realize you guys didn't disband.  Looked like a real possibility mid-Dial Up

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

You can boast about a guy being ill prepared for war all you want but last I checked your entire alliance had 200 planes and nearly no spies left. Nice raid. I’m sure you’ll reap the political and financial benefits of nuking the shit out of our 10 city nations. Pointing out how unfair the odds are with them being 5:1 - you hit an alliance that had a protectorate and you’re throwing a fit about people honoring it? You knew what you were risking, now bite the pillow.