[RoH] EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!

Viselli

Shout to Rose for showing y’all what it means to be an ally.  Your chicanery with IF was disappointing to say the least.  

Please be better.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Wilhelm Garland said:

Exactly, I want to downvote you for existing, but unfortunately I cant

Man, if only you talked this big a game when we hit your ally, lmao. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

— Exodus 20:8-11
  • Upvote 1

forumsign.PNG

1 minute ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

— Exodus 20:8-11

*Exodas

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sabbath day is 24 hours starting on Friday when the sun goes down until Saturday the same time, Now Emperor Constantine I, issued a civil decree making Sunday a day of rest however Sabbath day has and always will be sundown Friday for 24 hour's?

KT waited at least 30 hours as the sun went down at about 17:33 on Friday and 24 hours later would be Saturday 17:33 and KT hit Sunday 23:50 ish?

24 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sabbath day is 24 hours starting on Friday when the sun goes down until Saturday the same time, Now Emperor Constantine I, issued a civil decree making Sunday a day of rest however Sabbath day has and always will be sundown Friday for 24 hour's?

KT waited at least 30 hours as the sun went down at about 17:33 on Friday and 24 hours later would be Saturday 17:33 and KT hit Sunday 23:50 ish?

So you shouldn't work Saturdays?

let me tell my boss to F*** off then

forumsign.PNG

9 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

In Judaism the Sabbath is considered Saturday, however for Catholicism, of which the Templars fought for and practiced, the Sabbath is Sunday. Catholics point to many biblical passages as well as non biblical sources, such as the Letter of Barnabas, as proof that even during the New Testament the Saturday tradition was not being upheld and instead the Sabbath was on Sunday. In addition to these sources Emperor Constantine had enacted a law observing Sunday as the Sabbath, which might have contributed to most Christian sects observing Sunday as the Sabbath. 

gg-fu-banner.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Viselli said:

In Judaism the Sabbath is considered Saturday, however for Catholicism, of which the Templars fought for and practiced, the Sabbath is Sunday. Catholics point to many biblical passages as well as non biblical sources, such as the Letter of Barnabas, as proof that even during the New Testament the Saturday tradition was not being upheld and instead the Sabbath was on Sunday. In addition to these sources Emperor Constantine had enacted a law observing Sunday as the Sabbath, which might have contributed to most Christian sects observing Sunday as the Sabbath. 

but the holy day is still sundown Friday to Saturday, you can not change it just due to calling sunday Sabbath day does not make it Sabbath day lol

32 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

but the holy day is still sundown Friday to Saturday, you can not change it just due to calling sunday Sabbath day does not make it Sabbath day lol

For one religion the holy day might be during that time but for Catholics, and therefore the Knights Templar, the holy day (also called the Lord's Day or the Sabbath) is on a Sunday. Another Abrahamic religion, Islam, also has a holy day however it is Friday and not called the Sabbath. 

gg-fu-banner.png