Punishment: Ban 
Date of Ban : 15 Feb 2020
Reason: inappropraite language as told by my friend
Length : Don't Know
Banned by : ss23
Reason: Didn't used any inappropraite words
Additional info :
Sir ss23, @ss23

I am Vineet, The President of TRI, Member State of TCW. Many weeks back i was banned from PW discord server because using of of some inappropraite language in private DM's  which is wrong
I also assure you that such kind of irresponsible beheviour will not be seen from my side again( If it's about a joke which is not harrasing .

I will also work towards making our discord server free of such acts and maintain friendliness in our server..
I hope you understand my  situation and  unban me from discord ASAP. 
Last appeal was closed for no reason and no discussion had took place. I am completely innocent and the ban on me is unresponsive.
I also appeal ss23 who banned me to listen to this appeal and unban me from PW server. ( It is a trick of/if minesome mc has done because he hates me also he was the one who had scammed my alliance. I request the mods to focus on real proofs rather than fake judgements from people.

Thanking You,
Vineet
Member State, TCW 

PLEASE DON'T PAUSE THE REPLIES UNTIL SS23 MAKES THE JUGDEMENT SIR, ALSO I AM ASKING THIS APPEAL TO @ss23
@Alex ^ Appealed to ss23, please let him make the judgement as he only knows why he has banned me 

• Haha 3

• Alex locked and unlocked this topic

Oh so i get the idea why you guys have banned me and i really respect that.
But the thing is i had not committed any offence after the last warning but then also i was banned.
Although i really apologize for my silly and dumb beheviour but i can really assure you that i won't be doing any illegal offence after this.
So i really request the mods to give me one last chance and i will be a really great and friendly person in our discord server.

Thanks,
Vineet

• Haha 1

• Wiki Mod

Thus said literally everyone making an appeal ever. That you have admitted you did wrong is a step in the right direction, it in itself is not sufficient. Nor is a promise to do better. What would make this hypothetical 'last chance' any better then your previous chances?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well i really declare this on forum that give me one last chance otherwise after it ban me immediately for any offence.
So i can really promise and commit myself here.
So give me one last chance and i won't be doing any offence now