Regretful Information

Exar Kun -George

29 minutes ago, Ibsheway said:

so you are playing the same browser game as everyone else?

That's an excellent question, and I am hiring a board of scientists as we speak to investigate!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cypher said:

If you won’t join the war, we’ll find another way to bring it to you.

Theres 'won't join', and theres 'unable' to join. Shame we're too good & upstanding to log dump.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

That’s definitely not what I’m hearing from IF. You should probably talk to them and get your stories straight.

Ask IF why they told us to stay out then? 

1 hour ago, namukara said:

*GGFU refuses to help IF and then cancels the treaty*

Peace was achieved before we canceled, we had offered to enter, they told us no

Edited by George

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

12 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Before this gets off the damn rails like most things do.

Due to the amazing blitz by KT, who have made me a true believer, we got bent real fast. Its a wake up call to actually do better and be better not only for ourselves but for our allies as well. IF handled this like shit.

IF:

giphy.gif

Fact of the matter is there were instances over the last 24 (about) hours that held up the chain of communication - I don't see this, from my POV as GGFU dropping to not get hit - I see this as GGFU dropping us because we aren't compatible militarily. Regardless of opinions from GGFU to IF - Enjoyed GGFU while we had them.

Obviously, the world can make their own opinion and assume - but I just wanted to say, this can't be all pushed on to GGFU. There's a lot we need to do as an alliance in IF to actually be better.

It has been a long time since Ive seen an alliance without pressure admit they dropped the ball in any way. On top of that by saying absolutely nothing GG&FU would have looked like the bad party. Honestly respect for not leaving your former allies out to dry. Best of luck with the rebuild.

PS. Hope to see your next conflict shows an improvement in milcom

Edited by Samuel Bates
PS
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

King: Uriah The Fox

Archduke: CitrusK

Crown Prince: Viselli

Duke of Relations (FA): George

Duke of Fisticuffs (MA): Moetaz & Lorhill

Duke of Gentlemen (IA/Econ): Fiji God

Did anyone else have flash backs and thought BK had returned with new leaders ? look at that gov lol

27 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Did anyone else have flash backs and thought BK had returned with new leaders ? look at that gov lol

Uhmmm, I'd advice you not to look at the treaty web then. It might cause you significant distress. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Elder Rachael said:

I would just like to repeat Max's sentiment; GG&FU did not abandon us. They were prepared and eager to defend us. As Max said for various reasons our ability to respond  to a brilliantly well executed blitz by KT,  was inhibited. Dragging our allies into this fight didnt seem to make much sense. Sometimes we have to congratulate our enemy and take the loss as a lesson.

No one mocked Frazier after the Thrilla in Manilla, Joe was unprepared and Ali rocked him early. Futch through in the towel and said we will live to fight another day. For us this was a Thrilla in Manilla scenario.

To GG&FU, we love you, we enjoyed you, so long and thanks for all the fish.

There are ways of using the treaty web to your advantage you know. It might have been possible to drag GGFU's bigger allies in, if you're prepared to be less than honest about it.

6 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

King: Uriah The Fox

Archduke: CitrusK

Crown Prince: Viselli

Duke of Relations (FA): George

Duke of Fisticuffs (MA): Moetaz & Lorhill

Duke of Gentlemen (IA/Econ): Fiji God

There's a lot of NR in that gov.

Just now, namukara said:

There are ways of using the treaty web to your advantage you know. It might have been possible to drag GGFU's bigger allies in, if you're prepared to be less than honest about it.

Yeah, but there's a lot to be said for actually being honest about it. If anything, they really should be congratulated for avoiding turning the thing into a ridiculous escalation, especially so soon after the last ridiculous escalation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, but there's a lot to be said for actually being honest about it. If anything, they really should be congratulated for avoiding turning the thing into a ridiculous escalation, especially so soon after the last ridiculous escalation.

You don't know me by now? I love clusterfricks, clusterfricks are great. Give me a great big clusterfrick with happy nukey funtimes for dessert afterwards.

1 minute ago, namukara said:

You don't know me by now? I love clusterfricks, clusterfricks are great. Give me a great big clusterfrick with happy nukey funtimes for dessert afterwards.

Sure, I'm right there with you! Even so, however, there's a time, place and most importantly standards to how to make the best clusterfricks *without* sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

If IF wasn't having fun with their situation, then bowing out is a perfectly acceptable course of action... though they'd better get their butts in gear since while mistakes/breaks are forgivable, being persistently hopeless isn't. If an alliance can't or won't improve, they'd better merge or disband for their own sake let alone everyone else's.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Sure, I'm right there with you! Even so, however, there's a time, place and most importantly standards to how to make the best clusterfricks *without* sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

If IF wasn't having fun with their situation, then bowing out is a perfectly acceptable course of action... though they'd better get their butts in gear since while mistakes/breaks are forgivable, being persistently hopeless isn't. If an alliance can't or won't improve, they'd better merge or disband for their own sake let alone everyone else's.

They should merge into Pantheon, just to make the most irresistible raiding target.

1 hour ago, namukara said:

There's a lot of NR in that gov.

Im never prepared to be less than honest about anything when it comes to working with my allies. I learned how toxic that is from the short time I was in the last global.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That honestly sounds terrible, why play the game, if someone else is going to play it for you?  It sounds like you are one step removed from NPO.

This was exactly my first thought as well.

Unfortunately, there are still plenty of people around who only care that their numbers grow every once in awhile. "Fighting wars? Too much work, I might lose infra. I'll join whichever group isn't at war. Posting on the forums? Might hurt my feelings, I need my downvote button back to avoid confrontation. Playing the market? Do I look like I have an economics degree?" etc.

Luckily these people are ideal squishy, rich raid targets. Arrgh!