Vineet

User Name : $??????_??????$ #7157 
Punishment: Ban 
Date of Ban : 15 Feb 2020
Reason: inappropraite language as told by my friend
Length : Don't Know
Banned by : ss23
Reason: Didn't used any inappropraite words
Additional info I am Vineet, The President of TRI, Member State of TCW. Many weeks back i was banned from PW discord server because using of of some inappropraite language in private DM's  which is wrong
I also assure you that such kind of irresponsible beheviour will not be seen from my side again( If it's about a joke which is not harrasing .

I will also work towards making our discord server free of such acts and maintain friendliness in our server..
I hope you understand my  situation and  unban me from discord ASAP. 
Last appeal was closed for no reason and no discussion had took place. I am completely innocent and the ban on me is unresponsive.
I also appeal ss23 who banned me to listen to this appeal and unban me from PW server. ( It is a trick of/if minesome mc has done because he hates me also he was the one who had scammed my alliance. I request the mods to focus on real proofs rather than fake judgements from people.

Thanking You,
Vineet
Member State, TCW 

• Administrators

ss23 banned you, I see no reason to overturn it. I trust his judgement.

Appeal denied.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic