Come To The Light

Kevanovia

7 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

No dear brother, for the hot, delicious Soup that has once filled our mortal bodies has given away to the Light that will feed our souls. 

Praise be!

Praise be, oh bright bishop. Show us The Light, for we yearn to know The Way!

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Risen from the dead he is. Taken Partisan's lost lunch money he has? Return it, will he?

I don't have it. Alex took it from me and returned it to GPA. I truly don't know where it went from there.

Queen of Chaos

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Lied to partisan, he did. 

Liable, he is? 

giphy.gif

As a wise snake once said: let old grudges die. This is a new era.

Jazz has chosen to repent for his sins and turn himself over to the Light. He had lived with the Dark in his heart for so long that he provides excellent council on the Dark’s weaknesses.

One may ask ‘how does one contain such a creature that has lived in the Dark for so long’, to this I say ‘one only needeth the Light....and lots of harpoons’. 

Praise be.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

23 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

My friend. It was only weeks ago and involved scamming ts out of much needed rebuilding funds while breaking two agreements. 

These are not grudges. They are legal matters. My lawyers will hear of this. 

You didn't hold up your side of the deal, I went to VM, Alex took my bank and returned it to GPA (which I didn't control and is now defunct). I don't know where your funds are.

Queen of Chaos

9 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

You didn't hold up your side of the deal, I went to VM, Alex took my bank and returned it to GPA (which I didn't control and is now defunct). I don't know where your funds are.

Lie again, a man just did. 

Will the magic 3 be reached? 

os9LcJK.gif

11 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Manthrax already did the whole religious cult thing. Good luck though!

We are not a cult. The “Church” of Spaceology sought answers from the cosmos. The grasped wildly in the darkness of space for answers that lie within their hearts. Where are these spacemen now? Why has their false faith forsaken them? Come to the light and we will show you the errors of your ways, for Lightbringer is patient and merciful to those previously lost and deceived in the darkness and despair, but He is vengeful and will purge this world of those to whom his message is delivered and is ignored.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:58 AM, Hodor said:

We are not a cult. The “Church” of Spaceology sought answers from the cosmos. The grasped wildly in the darkness of space for answers that lie within their hearts. Where are these spacemen now? Why has their false faith forsaken them? Come to the light and we will show you the errors of your ways, for Lightbringer is patient and merciful to those previously lost and deceived in the darkness and despair, but He is vengeful and will purge this world of those to whom his message is delivered and is ignored.

You are sadly mistaken. Cast aside your notions of mercy and embrace the Old Gods instead. It is your destiny and you cannot avoid it.

Mighty Odin.

Norsemen hearts we bend to thee!

Steer our barks, all-potent Woden.

O'er the surging Baltic Sea.

Edited by Thorkell Hardrada

Untitled.png

15 hours ago, Thorkell Hardrada said:

You are sadly mistaken. Cast aside your notions of mercy and embrace the Old Gods instead. It is your destiny and you cannot avoid it.

Mighty Odin.

Norsemen hearts we bend to thee!

Steer our barks, all-potent Woden.

O'er the surging Baltic Sea.

Google Hödr. We are speaking the same language. Come to the light.