Titanium Bank

Basebond

Welcome to Titanium Bank, from the managers of Alpha Bank, Orbispay and the Royal Bank of Asgardia! 

We offer a variety of services that would be of great help to both farmers and pirates. Our services include:

- LOANS: 

we provide loans at very low interest rates. Our rates are unmatched

- RESOURCE SELLING:

Ever had too many resources stacked up in your bank that you never got around to selling? You're in luck! Our team of experienced traders will sell your resources as high as possible and send you the cash.

- OFFSHORE AND VAULT SERVICES:

Our bank is impossible to raid, We use a 0 score nation to store our stuffs. We will store your resources for you, and you will be able to withdraw them whenever you want! 

- FAST TRANSACTIONS:

Unlike some other banks, our employees are focused solely on banking, thus we guarantee you the fastest transactions.

Even other banks in Orbis use us for managing transactions

NOW SELLING SHARES! 

https://discord.gg/nZcBbEC

Edited by Baseband

25 minutes ago, Baseband said:

Welcome to Titanium Bank, from the managers of Alpha Bank, Orbispay and the Royal Bank of Asgardia! 

We offer a variety of services that would be of great help to both farmers and pirates. Our services include:

- LOANS: 

we provide loans at very low interest rates. Our rates are unmatched

- RESOURCE SELLING:

Ever had too many resources stacked up in your bank that you never got around to selling? You're in luck! Our team of experienced traders will sell your resources as high as possible and send you the cash.

- OFFSHORE AND VAULT SERVICES:

Our bank is impossible to raid, We use a 0 score nation to store our stuffs. We will store your resources for you, and you will be able to withdraw them whenever you want! 

- FAST TRANSACTIONS:

Unlike some other banks, our employees are focused solely on banking, thus we guarantee you the fastest transactions.

Even other banks in Orbis use us for managing transactions

NOW SELLING SHARES! 

https://discord.gg/nZcBbEC

Oh nice. So cool. Very cool. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

@Alex wasn't there a rule about having a nation that's effectively unraidable as the bankholder?

It's technically not unraidable. If you really wanted to, you could reroll, drop to 0 score and then declare war on said nation

Not that you'll be able to get any cash or resources that way either, since we'll just do a regular offshore switch then. lol

2 hours ago, dtc justice said:

@Alex wasn't there a rule about having a nation that's effectively unraidable as the bankholder?

there isn't a rule, and I'm pretty sure alex likes having player run banks, rather than wanting to destroy them.

Also, banking (at least at these interest rates) isn't very profitable, especially since by going to 0ns, you have 0 revenue, and can't raid either. 

23 minutes ago, Borg said:

there isn't a rule, and I'm pretty sure alex likes having player run banks, rather than wanting to destroy them.

Also, banking (at least at these interest rates) isn't very profitable, especially since by going to 0ns, you have 0 revenue, and can't raid either. 

Literally every other player run bank doesn't do this, you're not special, and literally everyone is waiting for Alex to get fed up with nonsense like this and put an end to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Literally every other player run bank doesn't do this, you're not special, and literally everyone is waiting for Alex to get fed up with nonsense like this and put an end to it.

idk why you are venting at me, it's not my bank. But I highly suspect you have no involvement in the shell game, or banking, given your liberal use of "literally everyone".

There are 7 alliances that have offshores comprised of (hard to raid, but as we established, still technically raidable), 1 city singletons. 

Which, is totally irrelevant when the other 68 or so offshores being run are just as unlootable due to game mechanics. Being 0ns is just a stupid level of protection.

1 hour ago, Borg said:

snip

Regular offshores can make mistakes (see: Guardian bank loot during the war), a truly 0 ns nation cannot be declared on and thus, is not subject to being lootable.

Look up to the sky above~

8 hours ago, Baseband said:

nation to store our stuffs

Something about the word “stuffs” makes me uncomfortable...

Eh, should be nothing. After all it isn’t as if multiple companies that I worked at under these people closed down *COUGH* Bet365 OrbisPay Alpha *COUGH*

Edited by RefleX
More companies

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Krystel was going to stay as a 0ns nation anyway to serve as offshore for his friends, so it only made sense for us to make the most of it by running a bank.

Alex approved this offshore when Krystel reached out to him in-game, and we have screenshots that could serve as evidence for that. 

With that said, you might as well stop using your own offshore and use Titanium Bank *wink*

1 hour ago, RefleX said:

Something about the word “stuffs” makes me uncomfortable...

Eh, should be nothing. After all it isn’t as if multiple companies that I worked at under these people closed down *COUGH* Bet365 OrbisPay Alpha *COUGH*

I mean investors always got their money back. Even when Krystel was dead set on quitting the game he was still determined to repay his investors. Coupled up with the fact that even RBA was looted not long ago, wouldn't you prefer to have your money in a place that would guarantee it being repaid to you incase things did go south? 

1 hour ago, RefleX said:

Edited by Baseband
Accidentally double sent something

• Administrators
15 hours ago, dtc justice said:

There's a rule against using a new nation's beige protection to protect a bank. However, that's not the case here.

I, personally, disagree with such tactics to prevent money and resources from being lootable. I made a suggestion related to this to discourage this in September, and it was one of my most unpopular suggestions.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Alex said:

There's a rule against using a new nation's beige protection to protect a bank. However, that's not the case here.

I, personally, disagree with such tactics to prevent money and resources from being lootable. I made a suggestion related to this to discourage this in September, and it was one of my most unpopular suggestions.

The game has changed a lot from those dark times, a lot of your past ideas that was unpopular could become very popular, would love for you to run a new poll on old ideas that was seen as unpopular and see how people feel now.

As for a zero nation score, you can easy make a new nation declare was send it cash to fight, the thing is if i take a loan out how will they force me to pay it back?

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I guarantee that your most unpopular suggestion by far was and remains the threat of removing beige.

• Upvote 2