Inexistent alliance bank loot

Blackbird

So I have just been beiged by 3 nations and each one of them raided around 30mil from my alliance bank even though the bank has never seen such large amounts of money.

i have also checked the transaction history and there have been no funds sent to my bank.

Also, my nation’s bank transaction history doesn’t state any alliance bank being looted.

F8870F39-D3F7-47B3-B0A4-DE1D8E256C4A.jpeg

14E1E2AC-067C-49B9-BA08-F015900E6498.jpeg

09A8191E-7880-404C-A2AF-B3DE1051A365.jpeg

44877910-F0D2-490C-B3DA-4217CA7C182E.jpeg

• Haha 3

When somebody declares war on you, the alliance bank that gets looted is of the one you're in when the war first gets declared. Because we all declared on you when you were in Groundhog Day, it was Groundhog Day's bank that got looted- even though you left and created a new alliance.

Thanks for the loot!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Thalmor said:

When somebody declares war on you, the alliance bank that gets looted is of the one you're in when the war first gets declared. Because we all declared on you when you were in Groundhog Day, it was Groundhog Day's bank that got looted- even though you left and created a new alliance.

Thanks for the loot!

This is the answer; closing out the report.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic