Bring back the Downvotes!

Theodosius

13 minutes ago, Vein said:

definitely need downvotes back, there is nothing negative about it. Its a very easy way for the shy community to disagree to someones suggestion without putting themself forward. 

It also stopped you having to have threads where people just repeat that they don't like something multiple times.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Yes! Bring downvotes back!

Nobody wanted downvotes gone. The only people who campaigned for it was Noctis (who has been banned for a while now) and the GOONS community, so IC wise pushed a war trying to disband communities and OOC wise have been full of chronic rule violators. 

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, Theobius said:

Hello, I'm Theo and this is your weekly reminder that this is the most supported suggestion in months!

I agree!

Nobody really cares about offshore banking. People want downvotes back and are voicing it! We should at least get an official response! 

• Like 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

I'd downvote this if I could, but since they are removed I guess I'll have to upvote to show support. What's the point of having an upvote if you dont have a downvote? Either bring back the downvote, or lose the upvote.

I shall now return to lurking.

its called a image of downvote

1 hour ago, Lancer said:

I'd downvote this if I could, but since they are removed I guess I'll have to upvote to show support. What's the point of having an upvote if you dont have a downvote? Either bring back the downvote, or lose the upvote.

I shall now return to lurking.