Alex this is getting ridiculous

Brooklyn666

I am not sure of the content of the mail message above but a member of my alliance had another disgusting image similar to ones from Bandit in the past under the heading 'Timezone adjustment settings reminder' - she thought it was an admin message
https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/id=3877516
Is it possible to prevent images being sent in in-game messages, i.e. prevent img tag or disable it when read. This will impact some communications but some of these images could be sent and read by younger members of our community - I suspect their parents would be alarmed by the content. Older members of the community can ignore these but for children (over 13 years), this images are too graphic and reasonable measures need to be put in place to protect our younger players.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

I'm sorry about this. There are some sick people in the world.

I'm investigating now, will ban the offender permanently, and will take further action to prevent this from happening again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I've blacklisted the new image URL, and I've also removed

[img]

tags from messages for the time being as a temporary solution.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

5 hours ago, Alex said:

I've blacklisted the new image URL, and I've also removed

[img]

tags from messages for the time being as a temporary solution.

It appears in doing so, all images in descriptions have been broken as well. The image I use as my nation description isn't working, and all the images that alliances use in their alliance descriptions are also aren't working.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

It appears in doing so, all images in descriptions have been broken as well. The image I use as my nation description isn't working, and all the images that alliances use in their alliance descriptions are also aren't working.

My nation page has been made horribly ugly :(

Look up to the sky above~

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Whoops, sorry about that. I will have this fixed shortly.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I have re-enabled the BBcode in-game. I have disabled all BBcode for nations less than 10 days old. I have also removed the captcha requirement on new messages for nations greater than 10 days old.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic