Vineet

User Name : $??????_??????$ #7157 
Punishment: Ban 
Date of Ban : 15 Feb 2020
Reason: inappropraite language as told by my friend
Length : Don't Know
Banned by : ss23
Reason: Didn't used any inappropraite words
Additional info I am Vineet, The President of TRI. Yesterday i was banned from PW discord server because using of of some inappropraite language in private DM's  which is wrong
I also assure you that such kind of irresponsible beheviour will not be seen from my side again( If it's about a joke which is not harrasing) 
I will also work towards making our discord server free of such acts and maintain friendliness in our server..
I hope you understand my poor situation and  unban me from discord ASAP.

Thanking You,
Vineet
President,TRI

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

Your case is being reviewed, this may take some time as staff deliberates and awaits alex's 2 cents

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

what's alex 2 cents and murtaza Dmed his chat with alex, sorry to say but he don't likes me and murtaza told me that because i am a shitty ass he won't unban me.

Sir i would really appreciate if you help me and i would like to clean up our server and teach the learning of peace and love to everyone 

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic