[Storage]

Guest Epi

This would lead to too many rss that are wasted because the poor alliances wouldn't be able to buy the rss, and the rich alliances would be capped out.there shouldnt be a cap on rss, the main issue from the last war was the mentality that the iq leaders had---pin them until they delete--

In which case iq would have ran out of rss way earlier if it weren't because of gpwc.

Imo now that those people aren't around anymore, I don't see alliances getting pinned indefinitely like the previous war

• Upvote 1

Those of us who spend the time producing anything shouldn’t be penalized because we have the temerity to save what is rightfully ours and do our best to prepare for anything. I’ve never paid to play, so everything I have is earned through patience and any changes to that means my efforts are meaningless.

Sketch is definitely an apt term to describe resource expiration. Food MIGHT be the only area this could play, but again, I cite my patience, my savings habits, and my productions plans as the means by which I survived wars and rebuilt after. This is the saving grace of my nation and my alliance and I don’t see a reason to penalize anyone for it. 

The only result of your changes are bankrupt alliances, nations, and constant war. Boring....

Edited by Optima
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Epi said:

The caps should be fairly high but we do need them. There are very few strategy games without a form of 'storage' with a cap. To prevent the type of monopolies this game has seen in the past. In an ideal world this cap would take 8+ months to reach. And after it is reached, encourage investment in other alliances or deals to store wealth with less wealthy alliances etc.

Or perhaps to use the resources for events such as  wars :P and prevent people scaling into City 70 oblivion.

There is a hard cap on cities due to the nature of the variable in which money is stored, which accessorily implies that there is a limit to other resources as well. Extremely high, sure, but... they're there, which is what you wanted right?

• 2 weeks later...