(Poll) Should wars happen during exams?

Majima Goro

Should Wars happen during Exam time?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should major wars happen during exam time?

• Yes
    • No

Whose exams? Good idea on paper, but it doesn't really work because people have exams on different times of the year.

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Exams here happen in Early October and Mid November-Early December, Early March and most of May.

Although this period drastically changes from country to country, I am sure a lot of the exam sessions overlap. 

1 minute ago, AntMan said:

Exams here happen in Early October and Mid November-Early December, Early March and most of May.

Although this period drastically changes from country to country, I am sure a lot of the exam sessions overlap. 

Not really. I barely overlap at all with any of yours. Heck I barely overlap with highschools over here and highschools over here don't overlap between other highschools in other states. Just going on Australia alone you could book out most the year saying someone has an exam.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just now, Keegoz said:

Not really. I barely overlap at all with any of yours. Heck I barely overlap with highschools over here and highschools over here don't overlap between other highschools in other states. Just going on Australia alone you could book out most the year saying someone has an exam.

Someone has exam and Most have exam are two different scenarios.