[RoH] Confederate States of Orbis Recognizes Hostilities with KT

JaxTeller

The funny thing is TO is the only one with tiering to even be slightly dangerous for 0.2 seconds to KT.

Except then my alliance has also 'fought' you. It was really more us repeatedly striking you with a bat and you screaming in pain and rolling on the ground though.

Have fun KT! Doing God's Work.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

We'll take this seriously when you guys actually bother to launch attacks.

Hello Again, Our Worlds have collided for a Second Time,

I was wondering when we would meet again and it seems like this time you do have the Entire CSO Bloc coming at you,

If I were you, I would start talking to your Allies, Because you have no Idea what will hit you soon,

Last time, It was just the ECA, but this time, it is the ECA, and a hell of a lot more,

So come on then, Show us what you got...

HM King ClarkeyBoy2707 of The Kingdom of the United Islands of Ecotopia and President of the Ecotopian Co-operative Alliance

36 minutes ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

I was wondering when we would meet again and it seems like this time you do have the Entire CSO Bloc coming at you,

If I were you, I would start talking to your Allies, Because you have no Idea what will hit you soon,

Last time, It was just the ECA, but this time, it is the ECA, and a hell of a lot more,

HM King ClarkeyBoy2707 of The Kingdom of the United Islands of Ecotopia and President of the Ecotopian Co-operative Alliance

Didn't you guys collectively leave the global war after a few days of fighting, or am I getting this wrong?

++ I got it wrong, anyways good luck fighting KT.

Edited by Gatorcock

2 hours ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Your alliances are all horseshit and don't even have the tiering to hurt KT. The one that does can't fight for shit and is outnumbered.DH does but is woefully incompetent. 

Y'all are probably gonna lose this.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Your alliances are all horseshit and don't even have the tiering to hurt KT. The one that does can't fight for shit and is outnumbered.DH does but is woefully incompetent. 

Y'all are probably gonna lose this.

Shhhhh... Maybe, just maybe, they won't all crash and burn. 

G̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶.̶.̶.̶