Extremely graphic image sent via in-game message

Brooklyn666

Leader name: Peach

Nation name: The Swiss

https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/id=3861771

They're getting around the ban and keep doing this

Also has another nation:

1122936601_ScreenShot2020-02-17at4_16_13AM.thumb.png.53da5ec549194333620763d473f5c95f.png

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

1 hour ago, Madden8021 said:

I even got the same bloody thing but it came from a no message user so I deleted it. "I''m being serious"

I swear that it's coming from Deleted/Banned NPO members or whatever to those using VPN's just to avoid their I.P Bans but someone needs to get to the bottom of this. - _ -

I highly doubt it is coming from NPO, and i'd ask you not slander folks with no reason.  People need to stop with the NPO bogey man for every-time something bad happens. If nothing else, its going to their allies as well. But I do agree on otherwise stopping this.  And I also got a second image from a deleted nation.

I'm not sure if its connected or not, but I also got a random homophobic insult from an established nation currently in an alliance a couple of days before.  At the time I just ignored it chalking it up to someone angry at the war (in general. I wasnt fighting him so it just came in randomly).  No idea if it is connected to this now though.

Edited by OsRavan

8 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Alex said it himself in the P&W Server so even he knows what's going on. Telling anyone to stop slandering others didn't work.pbnVhmB.png

I also very much doubt it is NPO. This isn’t something they would do. Perhaps some of the other people that rage quit, but not NPO.

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

52 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

The recent string of messages came from GOONS I believe. The other person on their unique ID "The Democratic Union of Dong" was the same name of a GOONS nation, seems he recreated his nation simply to be a nuisance.

Look up to the sky above~

5 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

I even got the same bloody thing but it came from a no message user so I deleted it. "I''m being serious"

I swear that it's coming from Deleted/Banned NPO members or whatever to those using VPN's just to avoid their I.P Bans but someone needs to get to the bottom of this. - _ -

Mate this is not NPO, this is exactly the MO of GOONS, they do this sort of s**t. 

I got another one as well, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Mate this is not NPO, this is exactly the MO of GOONS, they do this sort of s**t. 

I got another one as well, 

Was it Goatse? I swear to God, I told that clownhound to switch to using Lemonparty.

• Alex locked this topic