A [Treaty] is Coming...

Sval

2 hours ago, Sval said:

RkM5FKE7pEYj2W0BxQwXhkfndhaRg4_wG8oAWiGJilRcS-hEJXG4Cb2m33E_cobstD-EoHv8un0jWkCAK6c3mTNTJdSczv7lMtxuSEoQ3qyD4DyqX3Tdb3hBr36-jw8QuVqMXM1P

Oh no... We're ruining the game...

I think the more pressing issue we're facing right now is "half" the game quitting because they're not allowed to get away with cheating.

But that's just me.

OWR man bad.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

10 hours ago, AntMan said:

I am concerned this all is going to kill war.

Literally everyone is tied to each other. This is ridiculous especially since this is exactly what IQ did.

C'mon people, you are better than this.

Stop consolidating. It isn't worth it. 

The game would be much more fun if there were more one on one battles instead of chaining allies in to beat the ass out of the enemy.

The war has barely ended. Can we hold off on the hegemony talk until I catch a breather from months of abuse and toxicity? 

Snek needs rest

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

9 hours ago, Asierith said:

If you spent more than 5 seconds considering this, before reacting in the way that you have, you'd have realised that they are both already allied to t$ and are in the same sphere.

I already know this. But I'm talking in a general sense. 

4 hours ago, Sval said:

RkM5FKE7pEYj2W0BxQwXhkfndhaRg4_wG8oAWiGJilRcS-hEJXG4Cb2m33E_cobstD-EoHv8un0jWkCAK6c3mTNTJdSczv7lMtxuSEoQ3qyD4DyqX3Tdb3hBr36-jw8QuVqMXM1P

Oh no... We're ruining the game...

I think the more pressing issue we're facing right now is "half" the game quitting because they're not allowed to get away with cheating.

But that's just me.

No one wanted that. It is a decision they took because they cant play without cheating and getting caught.

16 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

The war has barely ended. Can we hold off on the hegemony talk until I catch a breather from months of abuse and toxicity? 

Snek needs rest

We all do.

Except me. Destiny wont let me rest.

9 hours ago, Asierith said:

If you spent more than 5 seconds considering this, before reacting in the way that you have, you'd have realised that they are both already allied to t$ and are in the same sphere.

This ^^ lol, there is no consolidation with this treaty, only formalising the informal.

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It won't kill war.  Keep in mind that we've gone through the most controversial time in this game's history.  It's going to take some time to readjust to new futures, and hopefully within this time, @Alex will take advantage of it and bring out some new additions or changes to the game.

He already has, apparently. Military units are noticeably more expensive now.

Z98SzIG.png

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

It won't kill war.  Keep in mind that we've gone through the most controversial time in this game's history.  It's going to take some time to readjust to new futures, and hopefully within this time, @Alex will take advantage of it and bring out some new additions or changes to the game.

Good call out, Beerhoe. Now that things have calmed down, I’m very curious to see what changes @Alex will bring to the game :)

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

17 hours ago, AntMan said:

Literally everyone is tied to each other. This is ridiculous especially since this is exactly what IQ did.

The game would be much more fun if there were more one on one battles instead of chaining allies in to beat the ass out of the enemy.

I don’t know about Arrgh’s plans but we’re gunning for Camelot next war. Gotta get rid of the rest of BK’s taint.

20 hours ago, AntMan said:

meh give it time, most of the alliances are still recovering from the war. give it 2-5 months and i bet you someone is going to piss someone off to start another war

If the people that have left were either cheaters or essentially unengaged with the game in general, being a farm or bot or whatever, then good riddance.  It is a shame about the others who left, however life in Orbis will go on.  This treaty is a good thing, a genuine mechanism of the game that will hopefully stimulate (non-toxic) controversy and contention (why we are here after all) and make the game that much more colourful.  Good luck with your collective futures OWR and HS ?

Celer Et Audax