Possible Multi

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=106565

Ruler Name: Akuryo

Nature of Violation: Possible multi 

I have had it confirmed that Akuryo has sent funds to the nation https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=146019 who happens to share the same Unique ID:and I am sure if you check they log on close to the same time of each other in order to transfer funds, Akuryo also happens to log off when they need to transfer fund from the offshore 

shot three.jpg

shot two.jpg

shot one.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Would like to point out if i may, Zavi logs on after being raided then logs off and Akuryo logs on after Zavi logs off.

We were actually logged in simultaneously.

Note, we, as well as my roommate from before my current situation, all have the same phone model. However I'm the Chad with an app that forces the OS to make the bar at the bottom black.

Screenshot_20200215-183356.jpg

Screenshot_20200215-183415.jpg

Screenshot_20200215-183424.jpg

Screenshot_20200215-183509.jpg

The last one of course, was taken by them, because you can't see your own thingymabob.

As sent to Alex already in DM:

I've generally logged off when they or my roommate log on, particularly recently as I now literally live on multiple couches in multiple places. I was already in very close proximity to both of them geographically, but my computer is now in a shed, and I'm on my phone, which likes to randomly decide it's no longer in range of one wifi or another and auto connect to a different one. 

I try to avoid the clashes by not being logged in when I poke them to send to somebody. Sometimes, I don't log immediately back in, because I don't need to in that instant. Sometimes, I don't check to see if I clashes. Shit happens.

Not that my situation is your business of course but there it is. I've already sent a verification email to Alex and I've asked zavi to as well as soon as they can.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I know this will mean very little to Alex, you once told me you have other things that would enable you to track multi's, how can you tell these are not run by the same people, same phone, same room, same log in times, same reactions, yet they both will verified 

• Administrators

@Akuryo has sent me private messages about his situation that leads me to believe that they're not the same person. In addition, they've both sent in Verification e-mails for further proof.

At this time, I'm not inclined to believe that these two accounts are operated by the same person.

However, they did violate the rules by making transfers to each other while on the same network, so each account will receive a moderation strike in-game.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link